LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

lol exactly

You just had to summon them, didnā€™t you?

I see them typing under there.

6 Likes

Say the name 3 times. Might do something

6 Likes

Oh oh oh speaking of that. The new Beetle Juice trailer looks awesome.

7 Likes

To be honest I clicked the thread and that appeared as last post. Didnā€™t realized it was 12 days old. But he wrong anyways.

1 Like

Baps draenei with newspaper :newspaper_roll:

6 Likes

Youā€™re talking about the internet as a whole here. They have been doing this information selling since like years at this point. Though i would understand why you think itā€™s worse, but only in this regard.

My point is that Discord is a unique platform compared to other public spaces on the internet such as WoW forums or Twitter. It is not as easily accessible to the public, as users must join or be invited to participate in conversations. Additionally, the moderators on Discord are real people as opposed to a large corporation overseeing the platform.

From a moral perspective, it is understandable why one would not want their Discord information shared, as it is not initially public like Twitter or Reddit. This different approach to privacy on Discord makes it distinct from other social media platforms.

Therefore, while people may be more cautious about sharing personal details on Twitter, they may be more open to doing so on Discord, such as sharing their phone number.

On Discord, you can pretty much have your own server, or just interact with select people, since itā€™s nothing much like Twitter where itā€™s all public.

And thatā€™s where the line is drawn and i will gladly leave that be.

I think thatā€™s a rather reductive way of looking at things like that. I mean thereā€™s obviously more reasons to post on twitter(as well Instagram, Facebook, Tumbler, Reddit and even WoW Forums) then just ā€œSeek attentionā€.

Some are selling something, others want to make friends, some want to seek some help with something like PC buildingā€¦

Right back at you below. :point_down:

ā€¦So, whatā€™s going on then? You want me to include their discord because you think itā€™s public, or what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I donā€™t understand why you think iā€™m wrong here for respecting their privacy by not including it?

Sigh what a time to check the thread ijbol, but iā€™ll just continue curating my space by not engaging or seeing hidden replies

7 Likes

Iā€™m gonna try cheeseless pizza for the first time. I love cheese but my body doesnā€™t lol

6 Likes

iā€™ve heard that vegan pizzas can be very good these days, the technologies for dairy-free cheese have significantly improved over the past couple decades.

beetle juice used to be my FAVORITE movie. i loved it so much lol

Is that like sauce and bread?

4 Likes

I have no idea lol. The picture has some mushrooms and spinach toppings with the tomato sauce. Iā€™m a lil bit worried lol

6 Likes

That kind of sounds like Breadsticks. :thinking:

I love breadsticks. :slight_smile:

I recommend the Olive Garden Breadsticks with the Alfredo sauce. :yum: :+1:

1 Like

they make fake cheese using coconut oil now, has the same consistency as cheese and tastes very very similar.

I would spice it up a bit more if you canā€™t have cheese. Put a little more toppings.

5 Likes

Is it due to not having milk / lactose / or something in the cheese?

3 Likes

https://www.seriouseats.com/homemade-philadelphia-tomato-pie-style-pizza-recipe

6 Likes

Oh this looks like my motherā€™s pizza.

It was uhā€¦ those pizzas were not good.

3 Likes

Spores Druids say helloā€¦

I play a druid in a dnd campaignā€¦ to put it simply optimizers have a hard time not understanding why I wouldnā€™t just play a Circle of the Moon Druid and get all that ā€œpowerā€ that beast form gives that subclass.

5 Likes

what is your favorite thing about druids in dungeons and dragons?