LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I wish they could be druids. I would play a dirt dwarf druid named Donny.

10 Likes

Dirt druids are pretty metal.

Im trying to pitch the idea that druids are about as metal as a Necromancer.

7 Likes

didn’t ion hazzikostas recently say in an interview that classes like paladins and druids wouldn’t be moving towards the “every race every class” combo?

Especially if they all now have beards.

6 Likes

I don’t really pay attention to stuff like that. If they will not ever happen, I guess I will not play one but I would like to play one if they come out

5 Likes

Yeah, some days it’s difficult for me as well. The internet can be an exhausting place, and if you have little support irl it can be worse.

6 Likes

if i had to guess, it would be nothing to do with lore and just because it would create a lot more work to create paladin class mounts and druid forms for all the different races.

1 Like

I went over to the mother in law’s house and suggested step brothers.

It was the censored version and I was disappointed. Wanted her to react to the whole “drum set” scene xD

4 Likes

I’ve seen the lady beards. My Night Elf is ever so slightly jelly :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Night elf lady beards when?

5 Likes

I really love the druids recently, mainly restoration spec, I love that it does so much healing and I can ramp all the time. I once liked balance, and was okay with guardian too. I got all set up, made WAs, chose binds, read every talent for feral and then was like what’s the point lol. I didn’t think of anything feral does that ret doesn’t do better and more enjoyably/conveniently

7 Likes

I made a survival worgen hunter. I do wish I could not gender assign the worgen form with the human form though.

Like why can’t I have a female human form and a male wolf form?

8 Likes

honestly i feel like blizzard puts alot more effort into resto druids than every other druid spec.

balance and feral have always felt kind of awkward in their abilities and rotations and guardian has always kind of been a bit too simplistic.

it feels like balance, feral and guardian just have never really been finished properly.

1 Like

Im almost finished with Act 3 of Diablo IV (Whoot!) and yeah I’m loving my storm Druid there too. Once I get caught up with my milestones I figured I could try vessel of hatred as a Necromancer instead. But truth be told, im probably more drawn towards the Rogue class. Their recurve bow attacks are what sold me to the fantasy. Now I kinda wished my Vulpera Rogue could fire a bow and arrow attack haha

3 Likes

To be honest I would not say resto is really finished either. I mean the healing definitely is and the healing part is very fun for me, both raid and dungeon. The damage being catweaving and shifting in/out and tracking 5 DOTs as a healer, I think it’s too much going on. I wish they just buffed humanform wrath and starfire 300% and made them restore mana by default.

I would love to not shapeshift during combat at all but I know they will take my druid card away for that hehe

3 Likes

Discord collects all your information and messages. They were caught selling it to the CCP multiple times. What are you on about, it’s worse than Twitter, if you post on Twitter is because you seek attention.

Obligatory :face_with_raised_eyebrow: since it’s you.

can we not

8 Likes

That was… random lol

That was 300 posts ago.

Anyway.

6 Likes

the biggest issue i have with catweaving, etc. when playing a druid spec is that shifting is now on the GCD, so shifting is using a global that could be used on something else - it just feels so bad to press a dead global just to be able to start doing something useful.

1 Like

Right? And you can’t dispel in catform! So mean

1 Like