LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

yeah if the clay was pretty cheap, it’s probably not a bad idea to at least buy some and give it a try to see if it does work.

don’t really lose much if it ends up not being great.

good luck, though. hope it works out for you :slight_smile:

good ol’ blizzard, am i right? lol

Can’t wait for the bearded lady dwarves.

I may draw one and put her here. Wonder if the data mined pronoun picker that wowhead found ages ago will ever be a thing or not?

https://www.wowhead.com/news/inclusivity-updates-in-dragonflight-body-type-pronoun-and-voice-options-327718

9 Likes

Pride used to feel like our canary singing in a coal mine. This pride month feels like the canary stopped singing.

I’m trying to just enjoy things. But its getting difficult.

10 Likes

Ya I feel that… can be rough with a lot of the hateful stuff, especially on social media.

6 Likes

I wish the other dwarves could have beard options for the females.

8 Likes

Dark Iron Dwarves please, I love mine but I’d love having a fire beard on her to match her fire hair. :fire: :fire: :fire:

10 Likes

I want a fire beard now.

8 Likes

how did you like the pottery class in highschool?

did you have fun with it?

i used to take pottery in highschool as well, i found it very relaxing :slight_smile:

Omg fire beard lady would be cool.

8 Likes

Big hugs! It can be disheartening, especially with the number of bigots dead set on being pests. But at least there are good people too, so my fairh in humanity isn’t always completely lost.

8 Likes

Or would she be hot?

9 Likes

Make her a frost mage named “Icyhot” lol

9 Likes

Ugh, ok, this is starting to get fustrating. Every like, hidden like. Like, you’d think the ignored person would’ve gotten the hint.

What is making the matter worse is they’re doing all this in a way where they aren’t in breach of the Code of Conduct, and acting with all creepiness towards the LGBTQIA+ community where not even Blizzard would detect it. It is actually making me feel extremely uncomfortable myself, though I don’t know if others here feel the same way.

12 Likes

Oh and it’s been made very clear (I know who you’re referring to) on their stance about LGBTQIA+ issues.

But hey, they’ll eventually figure it out. Makes you wonder who’s “behind the mask” with that alt?

Dragula_uwu is my discord user. Anyone has an issue with me w/e add me.

9 Likes

some days it all just blurs together in a smog of noise. i dunno what it is about online discourse & social media stuff but sometimes feels as though im bout to lose my mind.

It’s starting to feel a tiny bit more awkward in real life stuff, like i can’t really invite my folks over to watch a movie or a show anymore

6 Likes

Oh, I don’t need to wonder, because I already knew when when receiving that whisper. But like, seriously, things need to change, and I just wish the moderation would pick up on this to help make everyone feel more comfortable when using their platforms, including the forums.

8 Likes

Took em 2 years for the T virus… I doubt it.

6 Likes

2 years and still no effect for that.

7 Likes

has everyone here been enjoying mop remix? what are your thoughts on it?

i thought it has been a lot of fun so far.

Anyway, back to my bearded lady dwarf. I’m naming her “Fuzzface” and have the name on Res already.

13 Likes