LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Oh, I freaking love this gif! It’s great to show off Pride Month! Happy Pride! <3

9 Likes

Happy pride!
:heart:

11 Likes

same to you, friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s pretty nice.

6 Likes

I love this!! So cute gnome visitation!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you for making Rita the caker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and Wild bean baby doing his jumps!!

Happy birthday! :strawberry::watermelon::candy::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::cupcake::cake::cupcake::cake::birthday::ice_cream::cake::cupcake::cake::birthday::birthday::cupcake::cake::shaved_ice::dango::shaved_ice::fortune_cookie::fortune_cookie::cake::cupcake::pie::shaved_ice::pie::icecream::icecream::moon_cake::oden::dango::cake:

10 Likes

I finished watching Sweet Tooth and am now looking up the original source material for its wildly different art style. everyone loves to talk about how the hybrids are the stuff of nightmare fuel but even the regular human characters just look like sun dried zombies. Bout to go down quite the rabbit hole

5 Likes

I saw a little bit of that while hanging out with a friend a while back.

7 Likes

12 Likes

what was your favorite part of the art style here?

I got some sensory clay that was on clearance and I swear the consistency is similar to velveeta.

5 Likes

Sensory clay?

5 Likes

Clay that is fun to touch

7 Likes
5 Likes

Oh i see got ya

5 Likes

Thats what it said on the packaging. Fellow neurodivergent people probably could use it to have something ro do with their hands.

I bought it to see if I could use it to sculpt things faces to use as reference for drawing studies.

6 Likes

So, clay?

(no snark, just commenting that I like messing around with clay)

7 Likes

lol well extra fun clay for us spectrum folk XD

Well for some anyway. I can’t stand having stuff on my hands. I go all “t rex hands” if stuff like chalk dust or lotion is on my hands until I can wash them.

Splashing a little water in a tub tho or in a pool? That’s my jam

8 Likes

I feel you there, makes it fun when I keep hearing about needing to use lotion.

Although something like a polymer clay isn’t too bad for leaving residue, and when I took a pottery class in HS, actual clay clay didn’t bother me like other things do, but we didn’t have a wheel so it was a drier clay for that

5 Likes

This stuff is good in that it doesn’t leave residue, so that is really nice. It will be fun to play with, but it probably won’t be the best for sculpting faces. It was 2 dollars though, so it was worth a try.

8 Likes

Shh, don’t meantion fun. If Blizzard finds anything that is fun, they’ll find a way to remove it :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes