LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Well, for various reasons, it did take until my birthday—today—for me to scrape together enough free time to finish this GIF—well, at least free time where I had the mental bandwidth and decent-enough spirit. It could have been better probably and didn’t exactly end up fully conveying what I had planned…but, it already has 356 source videos in it and a lot of time. It’s beyond my abilities to do much better though. Hopefully, some do like it (in spite of the the low 10fps frame rate).

pharazon wow pride parade gif 2024

Like the vast majority of my GIFs, these are designed targeting a low framerate (usually 20fps, but 10fps in this case) and a low resolution of 600x338 (sometimes 640x480 or 600x450 for 4:3 aspect ratio or 600x600 for 1:1). So, at 1080p at 60fps, many of the flaws that kind of hide at the low-res, low-framerate, low-color depth of the final GIFs are there easily to see instead. So, though I’m going to post this video version (no audio for this one; and it’s a non-monetized channel, do excuse the loss of that GIF magic; however, I thought I’d post it with this one because giphy only accepts GIFs below 30 seconds while this one would have fared better had it been a minute long.

17 Likes

AHHHHH i saw me hehe

6 Likes

happy birthday!

i came to the forums to post memes and spend likes, and i’m all outta likes… :blue_heart:

also, phara looks awesome in that thumbnail

it’s people like you that make a community. what a cool project. i hope we make you feel as good as you make us feel, phara!

8 Likes

Are you excited to play Monster Hunter stories?

A slightly better look at those that agreed to allow me to use their characters. :people_hugging: Sadly, I realized too late mostly…I put some characters together in each line that should have probably not been with the same group simply because of the colors used. So, your character and couple others have some color edits so that I didn’t have to go and re-record things.

Thank you. I love ya’ll. :people_hugging:

15 Likes

Happy birthday!!! I wish nothing but amazing things and lots of good food for you

8 Likes

This got me HOLLERING LMAOOO
Not my bikini outfit :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I love it :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Another Happy Birthday wish to you :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Lol me in the green XD

7 Likes

This is absolutely lovely and legit it’s sweet of you to do this on your birthday so I’m super happy to see it and I know I already said it a couple of times but Happy Birthday sweetheart from both me and my man and we both love you so much. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Also thanks for the inclusion and letting me be part of that with everyone else. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

I do wish Earthen were a thing already though. I would have used a bearded lady dwarf lol

6 Likes

Happiest of birthdays to you! Any fun plans to celebrate?

7 Likes

Happy birthday! hope you have a wonderful day today!

will earthen release on the pre-patch for war within or august 26 when the full launch happens?

you look good in there!

9 Likes

The bikinis are really the best.

8 Likes

Thank you! Well, I’m out right now for lunch, meeting and taking dad out for father’s day. Sometime after I get back, I’m going to also go visit my grandpa and give him his father’s day gift. I’m not really doing anything for me really though I did take off of work tomorrow.

8 Likes

Amazing work as always. Have a happy birthday, Phara, and may you have many more :partying_face: :birthday: :tada:

10 Likes

Awww spending time with your dad is nice at least, even if it’s more for father’s day! Taking a day off from work is always nice though!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday. :black_heart: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

May your days be many and today especially filled with the happiness you need.

Nightsong.

P.S. The GIF was also awesome, just like you are.

10 Likes

i also loved that gif, so creative and well-designed :slight_smile: