LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

we all are, glad to have you :slight_smile:

i’m sure it will be perfectly fine, i wouldn’t worry too much about it :slight_smile:

I have no value in your opinion

4 Likes

o.o?

Who you responding too?

3 Likes

I love my religious beliefs, and I’m grateful to know exactly why I chose to come here. But I have my regrets. In the next one, I’m going to shake up some things. I’d like to realize things more slowly. Also, I want the saying to be “half an eye for an eye” because I trusted the long-term decay too much. That doesn’t really make sense, though.

Next time, the good memories will last with three times the probability of bad ones. Or less, I don’t know. That’s probably too high.

We’ll pick when we get back home, where there is no land or sky, no fire, no water, just tell me what you want. Maybe desserts will have 1/5th as many calories next time.

5 Likes

i feel the same way.

1 Like

Also, if you’re fighting spiders, they already have an edge in the Eye Wars.

7 Likes

Periodtt. I always find the different cultures and languages so interesting because it’s like Humans really did find so many different ways to do things like festivals, food, language, customs etc
 It’s like if let’s say we became aliens and can run the Earth simulation again, would we be able to see completely different things play out? Or would it be exactly the same? Which makes me wonder if things are pre-determined or is life chaotic and a series of random actions that influences another action which then starts to become like organized chaos.

At the very least, this round of events gave me bubble/milk tea so I’m good

7 Likes

I’ve always wanted to travel to Ireland and Scottland. See where that side of my ancestry came from. I’ve explored the Cherokee and French parts of my history. Never got to see that side.

5 Likes

ireland is absolutely lovely, such a great place to visit.

the cities are fun but also the more rural areas as well.

1 Like

I am still a bit disappointed I never took up my one grandmother on her offer to go with her back to Germany, but she was
 a LOT to deal with.

7 Likes

i’ve never been to Germany but i imagine it would be fun to visit

1 Like

I get that. Trust me. Never been to Germany myself. Had the chance to go back in Highschool, But was unable to due to my family situation.

5 Likes

Would be amazing to travel across Europe to be honest. I’ve only been to Romania, but would be nice to travel all across Europe.

9 Likes

there are so many beautiful places in Europe, i think you would really enjoy travelling to Italy!

Always wanted to visit Romania, No familial connections to it myself. But It looks beautiful from the pictures I’ve seen.

6 Likes

My partner is originally from Romania, and he still has some family there. We both travel over every once in a while, though flying isn’t exactly cheap.

6 Likes

Bucharest is a wonderful place, i would highly recommend that you visit there.

I can imagine. It’s cool that you got to visit though!

5 Likes

So Monster Hunter Stories from PlayAsia shipped.

And because tracking from China is pretty much impossible, I just get to guess when it will come within the next 60 days cause I didn’t have th emoney to pay $18 more for 2-3 day shipping. Lol.

2 Likes