LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

The scene with vacuum eating his own cord legit made me anxious to use a vacuum until I was a teen :scream:

1 Like

Yeah, I have the Genesis version of the game. The Game Boy version wasā€¦not a very good port (it was ported by Tiertex, and if anyone remembers them, they know just how bad their quality could be). But, the Game Boy version is surprisingly similar in design. The Genesis original though is a very nice cinematic platformer for anyone else who is a fan of others in the genre like Prince of Persia, Delphineā€™s Out of this World and Flashback, Blackthorne, etc.

Fun place with good and kind-hearted, caring people. :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Sounds like I need to expand my horizons, then!

1 Like

aka ā€œChilds first existential crisisā€

2 Likes

I had one when I watched this european movie called Samson and Sally. Kind of an animated Moby Dick. I made my mom rent it over and over from a local place when I was young. She was and is the best.

1 Like

Na itā€™s staying there.

Also my dad is doing well. Heā€™s running around getting into stuff. His heart is giving him fits though.

Father in law is going to be cremated next week. Paper work got cleared.

10 Likes

I think thatā€™s one of the scenes that really got to my sibling too! Sibling also hated the whale scene in Pinocchio.

That sibling really liked a different Pinocchio movie though, I forget the name bit it was nightmare fuel.

3 Likes

I too, also have a discord, it isā€¦

gimme a while, I needa make one.

8 Likes

Really, I always thought everyone with Nitro has at least one just for the custom emojiā€™s. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

5 Likes

Idk how to make more than one lol xD

3 Likes

The add server button then create my own, lol.

3 Likes

I mean, I do, but like, Iā€™m lazy to add emojiā€™s. Only one I got on the server is ā€œYikesā€

3 Likes

Totally fair and Iā€™d share all my fabulous emojiā€™s with you in a snap if I could honestly. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Like, I need to actually use it, more, and upload more

It feels lonely with the only 1 emoji.

5 Likes

As with you, i just use my solo server, The PharaZone, for custom emojis. I need to make some more of my own emojis.

6 Likes

I wish I could make custom emojiā€™s, but I am bad with Paint.NET. Or any other image editing program. Or artwork in general.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never tried making emojis. I donā€™t have nitro anyway.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made a few from scratch like my two This TBH ones were made completely by me which is why they are rainbow colored and one is faster than the other because I made the colors change faster on the one and not on the other one, lol.

2 Likes

I hope you have a PharaDay Cage, too

5 Likes

Welcome to the PharaZone!

Sorry, couldnā€™t resist :purple_heart:

5 Likes