LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Only if the full cast comes back. Give me Frakes, Sirtis, everyone!

3 Likes

Sadly some of the cast wouldn’t be able to. Hudson’s voice actor passed away back in 2021

Given how well '97 did I would think some studios are looking back at their more “deep themed” kids shows like Garg’s and putting their brains to work.

spongebob “I need it” meme here.

1 Like

A shame… a real shame.

1 Like

Xanatos Planned This Revival

4 Likes

Please just give Frakes something to do!

He no longer has any chairs to Riker Maneuver over…

1 Like
1 Like

Oh god, Beyond Belief?

2 Likes

'97 was such a blast for me. I’ve been a long time comic reader. So seeing them work in a lot of the comic stories was great.

I saw my chance and I took it!

1 Like

How they handled Morph this go-around was amazing.

He’s been directing, I’ve seen his credit on some episodes of Discovery.

This song/movie transed me :rofl:

1 Like

Right, but all ships pull back into dock at some point… and Discovery has done so.

PFFFFT I nearly spat my drink at that.

1 Like

If you ever get the chance look up Jackie Chan singing the song! I believe he does it in Cantonese.

1 Like

Tarrok, I mean where he can not hate being alive the whole time lmao. Still better than Shatners show though.

My poor friends who only have the movies/games to go off of got so many texts from me “I CANT BELIEVE THEY’RE DOING THIS”. Followed by lengthy explanations where they don’t reply back. I have explained Onslaught so much for that character not being in the show and have fully recommitted myself to being a Cable simp.

I mean, I have some he can do that to…

I figure he’s been doing something, this does make sense. Just being hyperbolic, I know he’s had some cameo roles etc.

2 Likes

George Takei has entered the chat.

2 Likes

oh myyyyyyyyyyy intensifies

2 Likes