LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

It depends on the differences. For example, disagreeing over liking the color green, sure that could be set aside.

But the people coming in here being hateful aren’t trying to learn or put aside differences, and we are under no obligation to coddle them.

3 Likes

Core memories unlocked. such a great movie!

Fox and the Hound was my most favourite.

Ah yes, the disney inflicted trauma.

Both were amazing movies.

Disney knows how to tug the heartstrings.

Although why they called it the Black Cauldron when it was mostly The Book of Three escapes me

1 Like

https://youtu.be/7WObSDdhO8E?si=ZwBGox1o032x9qUt

I can’t post media yet.

The fact that Lion King got a “live action” (which was actually just animation again but more realistic this time) version before Treasure Planet is a crime against art.

1 Like

Cuz there was an appropriately colored cauldron in it.

Lord of the Rings: There’s a ring in it.
Star Wars: A war in the stars

It all makes sense. /sarcasm off.

1 Like

I have that person ignored. Not sure why they’re here to lie and spread misinformation.

1 Like

This is true. There’s been rumors for a while that Disney wants to do a LA Treasure Planet but there’s some kind of behind the scenes issue.

I hope they fix it, that would be a dream come true. I love that movie.

1 Like

I think the live action version of the Lion King did kill the vibes of how good the original were.

1 Like

IMO most of the LA Disney remake stuff feels way more soulless than the originals or even some knock off’s.
The people did a good job in them but the whole line of films has felt really really flat.

Yeah, I mean I didn’t hate it, it was just unnecessary. I’ve enjoyed most of the live action versions they’ve done but that just didn’t bring anything new to the table.

Beyonce was in on it

3 Likes

NO BEYONCE! You don’t want Sauron to put a ring on it!!

1 Like

That’s mostly because the movies are made with serious tones to me. And when you translate flashy over the top animation to a live action setting, it feels flat because they can’t do half the things or expressions the animated version can.

1 Like

Yeah, but that was the next book in the series.

2 Likes

i think everyone should work to set aside all differences.