LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Concern trolling is still trolling.

5 Likes

i’m sorry but i genuinely don’t understand what this means.

Just stop responding to him tbh

7 Likes

What happens when it becomes unfriendly?

3 Likes

Hey Mon, are you like one of dem kids who poke a ant hill with a short stick?

Normally I’d agree, but
 lines got drawn this weekend and today. And they were drawn for us.

3 Likes

1 Like

The low effort offends me though. Moving on is the correct path though, you’re right.

3 Likes

people can put aside their differences and learn to get along with each other.

See you say “put aside differences” and all I hear is “quiet down so you don’t offend anyone with who you are as a person.”

If you notice the only people being shouted down are the ones bringing in negativity to an otherwise positive space. Now move along.

Now I will. I promise.

5 Likes

You know you’re not going to get a proper answer from them. They’ll just play it like we’re the ones attacking people when it is others attacking us. They’ll defend the phobes.

Probably better to report them and move along.

5 Likes

well when two people have differences, it is best if they work together to sort those out and enjoy each other’s company.

Anyway, moving on from the trolls who showed up. Who here is excited for the Inside Out 2 movie!?

5 Likes

oh when is that movie going to be coming out? sounds fun

Only Pixar movie I did like was Monsters Inc.

That’s fair. I loved the first Inside Out. The ending made me cry my eyes out.

1 Like

Didn’t think it needed a sequel but ill probably see it. Ironically enough it’s way more comforting to view my emotions as characterizations instead of faceless chemicals ruling my life.

Easier to argue with than the chemicals, but not in public.

1 Like

I never really liked a lot of modern disney movies actually, but did love the classics, like Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King
 Basically, you get the idea.

The first movie helped a lot of Child Therapists and Psychologists with helping their patients understand their emotions better.

Nothing wrong with the classics. Lion King was always a favorite of mine. That and Robin Hood. But there’s some good modern ones too. Inside Out. Zootopia, Encanto
Gods Encanto hit me hard.

3 Likes

I liked Treasure Planet and The Black Caldron.

1 Like