LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I haven’t seen any bridge female trolls though. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

The wow trailer troll lady, come aaaahn

Wow. I just saw that poster’s twitter and you all really do live rent-free in their head. :crazy_face: What a weird way to spend one’s time. I’m sorry.

7 Likes

everyone should be free to express their opinions.

Everyone is free to express their opinions. But you are not free from social scrutiny or repercussion if your ‘opinion’ is hateful and bigoted. Freedom of speech doesn’t give you some free pass to be hateful.

9 Likes

MHP poster gotta MHP post.

5 Likes

A MHP doing MHP things? I am shocked.

5 Likes

I don’t understand why the phobes even feel the need to be in here.

4 Likes

I’m an arachnophobe. Am I allowed to be in here? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I do know what you originally meant, just making a bad joke.

3 Likes

everyone should be welcome here.

Read up on the Paradox of Tolerance.

3 Likes

I will not be run off.

5 Likes

That’s mighty bold of ya

This thread was original made to be a safe place for the LGBTQIA+ community on the WoW Forums, not Homophobes/Transphobes to be trolling this thread out with their hate towards the LGBTQIA+ community. So, why don’t you leave us also alone and stop defending them.

Hate is not welcome here, at all.

7 Likes

Not bold, not stunning, not brave.

Necessary in the face of hate.

2 Likes

Why? I don’t think we have any obligation to welcome those who think we shouldn’t be able to peacefully exist.

Why do we need to welcome hatred?

9 Likes

Sorry mon, was just making a jest that it was in bold. You gotta do you. It’s all good. I understand where you come from.

2 Likes

Oh… heh… that whoosh’d over me.

2 Likes

the wow forums as a whole are a place for everyone to feel welcome and enjoy friendly discussion.

Being hateful isn’t friendly discussion.

8 Likes