LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

6 Likes

I had a really weird dream last night where I was trying to make a celebrity a really good hamburger but I kept making stupid cooking decisions like microwaving the bun instead of toasting it, and putting the cheese on the side, and putting wrapping paper around the burger before microwaving it etc.

It was also in their beach house (or something) and they were so nice about it while I kept yanking the burger back and redoing it.

If I cook for any of you, I hope itā€™s in this life and not during a dream! Lol

4 Likes

Elmee Pictures

7 Likes

Nicely done Rita!

6 Likes

Thank you, I think gnomes are so adoraboop :slight_smile:

Only 299,993 to go!

5 Likes

Wellā€¦ us Vulpera are just fuzzy gnomes???

5 Likes

Your Gnomes are cute so Iā€™m kind of jelly, then I feel like most everyone elseā€™s Gnomes are cuter than mine, I donā€™t know why but I do so. :yum: :yum: :yum:

5 Likes

Donā€™t you worry, I have my fair share of ugly gnomes :heart_eyes:

Rita has 16 kids! Some of them have other gifts than beauty :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Peach is just giving me sad pitbull face because Iā€™m eating lunch and she canā€™t have any of it

8 Likes

Technically when a post is removed it is instead just hidden, so the system/mods still know how many posts there actually are even if the users canā€™t see all of them.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t know this so I learned something new today, interesting.

3 Likes

I have relented and given her a tiny piece of the hot dog I was eating.

4 Likes

That was part of the deal with one of the dogs we had

Heā€™d always get the end of one of the hot dogs, and he knew it as well, wouldnā€™t come over til he saw I was almost done

2 Likes

Sheā€™s behaving for now so a tiny nibble of a hot dog canā€™t be that bad. Might as well encourage the good behavior sheā€™s doing right now.

Iā€™m just trying to limit the people food access because our last dog was basically ruined by our Grandma. She fed that dog so much people food that she refused to eat regular dog food. But thats a long story.

I may have messed up my own body with junk food but I wanna make sure this pup is good

4 Likes

thats must be a GCD lol

3 Likes

yes that is always a good idea, i would say.

Bari, I know youā€™re reading this.

Iā€™m not the only one that knows the forums are unsafe. Just about everyone else who frequents this megathread is either aware, or coming to the same conclusion slowly.

Iā€™m not asking, Iā€™m telling you.

Cease all interaction with me, both here and on Twitter. Continue, and youā€™re willfully harassing.

7 Likes

this sounds like a good story

Did he finally cry about the thread?

Tell him I said to stop crying and go touch grass cuz he desperately needs to do something else

3 Likes

Oh, and for the person asking in the windā€¦ no, it is not in fact a good story. Itā€™s quite the opposite.

4 Likes