LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I wish for unlimited texting when I’m dead, I want to text random numbers true secrets about the universe and see what sticks. It might be less believable though because I make so many typos

2 Likes

Top Secret!

1 Like

Same, Imma text everyone named Ted, and say “You might all be wondering why I gathered you all here today… TED TALK GO!” then leave chat. I might not be allowed a phone in the afterlife.

2 Likes

no the way i told furrfist the other day i felt old cause gen alpha was coming for me i fear there was some tweet on the tl about like “anyone over 22 is great grand oomf” i choked

You come in here, you turn those tables and you drop that sick sick gratitude beat. - rave… sounds? -

I feel like prank calls are going to be so fun when I’m dead. I know that it will just be a stinky little simulation and I won’t be allowed under the same veil again, but it will be so enjoyable regardless. I’m also going to do real life cloudy with a chance of meatballs for the simulated little boopy babies, they’re going to have so much fun! Except I need to tune down gravity because those meatballs are unacceptable gifts at terminal velocity.

1 Like

Popping in to say afternoon everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

3 Likes

I need to do more classic movie and TV references with my GIFs—assuming I keep making more after the one I’m currently working on at time…don’t want to put pressure on myself if I’m struggling with them.

There’s definitely more if I were inclined to search through hundreds of GIFs that I’ve made trying to remember what I’ve made and going through my very descriptions in my spreadsheet.

I may not contribute a lot in terms of serious discussion, but I have these…

6 Likes

I am wondering why threads have different post counts before part 2, part 3 etc, is it the amount of space used by the thread? So, theoretically if I were to upload 300,000 gnome images would the thread overload and make a part 3?

2 Likes

They basically said they saw something they felt was offputting about someone. But they don’t think it’s worth fighting with them because it makes them feel second hand embarrassed seeing them on their twitter feed that their friends can also see. They try to keep their twitter free of too much nonsense.

1 Like

Speaking of Melbourne, I gotta travel down there to sort out something…

I have been receiving fines for speeding and running red lights in Melbourne, despite I haven’t been to Melbourne in years, and my car was involved in a crash a while ago now too.

Someone copied your plate. Get a custom plate and it should quit

1 Like

Yeah, seems like it. When the insurance though deemed my car a total, I got my plates back, which I surrendered back to NSW so makes the plates inactive.

When I called up Victoria about it, they said I need to visit a local police station in Victoria to get a statement first before fighting the fines.

2 Likes

I would asap. Can mess with insurance

2 Likes

Oh, going to be travelling down on Monday, because one of the dates on the fines was when me and my partner met up, and grabbed lunch together, and he has a recipe from the day still, which can be used.

And I know can be used, because it has the last 4 digits of my bank card on it.

2 Likes

So, when a thread reaches the post cap (5,000 now, 20k before a few weeks ago…this is definitely a change for performance reasons from what I’ve read about discourse mega threads). However, because posts may have been deleted in the thread because they were reported, the actual final id number of the last post in the thread may not correspond to the actual number of posts still in the thread (so the waggle thread number 2 capped at 20,175 posts before rolling over; therefore, there may be 175 posts in that thread that was deleted). Also, it seems like the automatic thread maintenance like that happens on some kind of schedule? So, that could account for a few more posts beyond the cap before it locks.

This would be acceptable.

6 Likes

Science is amazing isn’t it?

5 Likes

i may be wrong but i think that’s more gen alpha :sob: i’m lost when i see my little cousins

3 Likes

Science is science, and can never be amazing or stupid. Only way to describe science is by science.

1 Like

I think science is cool. Especially anything with fire.
:fire:

4 Likes