LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Your Murpra is cute BTW. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

Awe ty! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes,this good vibes.

We need more of this today.

Hasn’t been great,one of the min pins is going to urgent care,something wrong with tummy thats not normal.

Good vibes,more good vibes all of us and I mean all of us here in this thread need it today.

3 Likes

Honestly been seeing the same cycle play out. Something new happens → outrage → things are actually fine and the world didn’t end → something new happens → outrage. Be it the gay frogs, gay horses, a guy wanted to get a gift for his husband… Plus from what I’ve seen of the new char (I won’t spoil ofc), I think fan reception will be quite positive if they actually give her a chance. I find her story quite interesting.

7 Likes

Dragonflight was sadly the tip of the iceberg for the complaints we’re seeing… it’s just been downhill from there, as has been evident this weekend.

4 Likes

Idk how to help you feel better and can’t say anything will get better honestly… just know not everyone is like that

4 Likes

I know, just… this weekend showed a lot more are certainly like that than I had hoped were.

6 Likes

That’s exactly what those panic attacks are. Seriously try the method I do, see if it works for you. Name as many water type pokemon you can. Pokemon is great because there’s so many categories you can use lol.

4 Likes

Shame it wasn’t a good trick for ghost type in Gen1…

3 Likes

Nice to know I’m not the only one here that gets them. Its easy to feel like its just you.

1 Like

Make a seperate LGBT related post that isn’t the megathread. You’ll encoutner them mods realq uick.

1 Like

Usually because, more often than not, they turn into big trollthreads, or are from their onset.

2 Likes

I was just talking with someone earlier near the end of my lunch about this, and I spoke with a poster here a few days ago about it to. It’s scary and heart-wrenching for me to know others have to suffer this way too, but there is some measure of comfort in knowing you are not alone with the anxiety and the panic attacks (and the pain, etc). We may feel alone, but know that there are many of us out here catastrophizing together. I can’t do the logic thing—at least not in that way; I’ll circle back to this in bit—because it just makes me stay awake. I either just go, go, go until I’m so tired and burnt out that I can’t help but fall asleep (but, then I’m averaging 3-4 hours a night total, which isn’t so hot for work). Sometimes I can get lost in a book though even when trying that doesn’t keep me from the thoughts. So, coming back to the logic suggestion: something that occasionally helps me is puzzle video games. They need not be complicated, even just plain old Tetris can sort-of help. Not always, but sometimes.

That’s from the puzzle game Tokimeki Memorial Taisen Puzzle-Dama…I mainly just posted it because I absolutely love the cute slap fight.

5 Likes

Also, Bari, sod off. Stop screencapping me and going to Twitter to whine. There comes a point where you’re just harassing through deniability… and you’re past it.

9 Likes

He can screen cap me.

Hey… get my good side
:peach:
:jeans:

6 Likes

Oh that guy that tweets everything on the forums and somehow still has 0 engagement on anything?

Yea, he should really get a hobby

12 Likes

Just gotta point out if he was a decent and good person that he’d actually have people that wanted to engage with him but instead he picks to be an undesirable person that’s friendly and follows undesirable people so you get what you ask for honestly that’s my vibe.

8 Likes

Wait he was supposed to be friendly?

Always stuck me as a big of an ego maniac who got offended whenever some one ever disagreed with his opinions or went against the things he liked, hence why I originally stopped dealing with them

Then he got worse when people realized hes actually bit of a raging hypocrite and really liked to hang with anti-lgtbq+ crowds and cried when it was pointed out

10 Likes

Existentially induced panic attacks are some of the worst.

Rationally speaking it doesn’t matter that we’re going to die. Worrying about it doesn’t help. But anxiety isn’t rational.

4 Likes

Yup. I have to explain to my mom “YES IM AWARE NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE. ANXIETY DOES NOT CARE”

The logic part of my brain is screaming that the world doesn’t work like this. Anxiety is just “omg hey bestie <3”

4 Likes