LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I’m not sure if what you are talking about is what happened to me. I had a thought about coming here to talk to a group of people that could identify with and help me through some issues I have been dealing with for a while. I’m very good at masking.

I’m not a member of the LGBTQ+ community but was hoping some of my life experiences would be a common ground for finding help. It turns out in many ways I was right.

By the way, I never judge people by who they love, the color of their skin, or any of the other intricacies that make us all different. I always look at a person’s heart and character. Everything else is what makes us individuals. :smiley:

7 Likes

Nope, not you, so no worries.

5 Likes

If someone is giving you sh*t, just point them out. Anxiety be damned, I’ll lay down some hurt to protect my little fox friend! :wink:

4 Likes

You and I are gonna be good friends if you keep posting stuff like that. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

There’s more connecting humans together than what sets us apart. It’ll take a very long time for people to get that, but for now just making friends and being there for each other works

6 Likes

No, at this point, it won’t do much good… this weekend was pretty horrible and it’s just a sign of deeper issues.

5 Likes

I regret clicking on the threads talking about shield arm lady

Not even trying to be subtle about what their problem is

Sure wish this forums had mods, weird it doesn’t

9 Likes

Oh… oh dear, that’s a rough one…

3 Likes

Not even subtle about being racist, like come off it

7 Likes

… I will give props to the one person who countered it all with Theradras… that was a trip down memory lane.

3 Likes

Yeah,I just saw the thread.

People are really showing their rl racism with this.

It’s pathetic to see gamers freaking out over this.

7 Likes

It is and it doesn’t surprise me at all that people act this way. It’s super sad.

4 Likes

Seems it’s closed now. I hope they carefully go through that thread and handout bans/suspensions where they’re needed :grimacing:

6 Likes

Me too because ug

4 Likes

I’m just really starting to get discouraged over the level of hate I’ve seen the past… nine days? It’s not even been two weeks of June, and it’s been the Maw on here…

6 Likes

Batton down ye hatches. Storm on the horizon.

1 Like

On the horizon? It’s been on top of us for days now.

2 Likes

Well bigger storms incoming!

(I’m being silly to help lighten the mood. I understand it all stinks but gotta keep a head up in the mess :people_hugging: i deal with stress with jokes.)

4 Likes

Joking isn’t really helping with this, though I do get the sentiment…

4 Likes

It’s how I personally deal with stuff sometimes I sorry ._.

2 Likes