LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Thats still bonkers.

3 Likes

Not my cat forcing someone to fall down so that I can steal their phone

6 Likes

Yesterdayā€™s event was really great, and Iā€™m glad wife and I took two days off to recharge for it! We had a ton of fun, though goodness I am already so over this soupy hot weather. :confounded: And itā€™s just going to be worse back home! Ick.

Still, really happy to finally be heading back home today. Pride has been amazing, as ever, but I definitely want the peace and quiet again, and really miss our own bed. :sweat_smile:

Now to just hope we donā€™t deal with airport nonsense. One of the main reasons I hate flying, but it beats multiple daysā€™ worth of a car ride - especially at this time of year.

8 Likes

I like to tell myself to Keep moving forward; donā€™t stand still when facing things like this.
However, ā€œI give myself very good advice, but very seldom follow it.ā€ alice I give myself very good advice crying

8 Likes

sees that new Dragon Age
exits this mortal coil

3 Likes

I was going to mention this. I donā€™t believe the Police performed that song thinking anyone would take it other than as an example of stalking but not an approval of it.

2 Likes

As soon as I hear the name Sting, I immediately flash back to David Lynchā€™s DUNEā€¦

4 Likes

this sort of thing just happens sometimes.

Same, getting big DA2 vibes, ize hyped

1 Like

I loved DA2

I just didnā€™t wait this long for something that looks like Suicide Squad. So Iā€™m just ā€œYup. Iā€™m done.ā€

Iā€™m the opposite of hyped

OOOhhhh has anyone else seen the pillar change in Hallow yet?

Aww, sorry :frowning:

1 Like

But hey. If you are excited. Iā€™m happy for you. Iā€™m not going to insult people who are happy to see it.

Bianca did at least look gorgeous as always. Iā€™ll give the trailer that lol

2 Likes

The knife fight?

2 Likes

I shall do it then!

Haha you like bad thing (I dunno what weā€™re talking about)

1 Like

Sexy people with horns.

Sexy dwarves without beards.

Sexy dragons.

2 Likes

That, and that one scene where he justā€¦ steps out in full glory.

2 Likes

Blizz art team carrying as always. They getting scary good at cinematics. Was questioning the whole time if one of the people was real or CGI the whole time XD.

2 Likes

Scarily close to what the local pride parade was like! :rofl:

3 Likes

More should be like that, particularly with the dragons.

1 Like