LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

That’s where I tried it. I loved it a lot! What’s that genre of game called, where you walk around trading items between people to finish quests and stuff? It reminds me of Smile For Me and Sludge Life too. It’s very relaxing, I’d like to try more.

2 Likes

The way I RAN to my game pass to find this

5 Likes

How do you specifically run to a pass?

Astral projection

4 Likes

Oh that makes sense

1 Like

We gays move faster dontcha know

( That’s just a old joke from a photoshopped thing lol )

2 Likes

The google maps thing where the lgtbq flag thing was just faster than basically everything else?

Yup XD

I would have linked the Knowyourmeme article about it to explain but that site ain’t very forum friendly lol

Ah yes, I am aware of the “questionable” things that website hosts

Shame tho because there’s always folks sharing cool Godzilla pictures in their image gallery lol

Yea, it’d be nice if they had a specifically sfw version

Man. I forgot how long it takes to kill even low rank monsters in Rise on a fresh playthru.

All the stuff I’m hunting ends up just in that “exhausted and drooling” state and I feel bad.

Gay speed being a thing is so funny to me. I do it when I’m out alone cause I’m like I wanna get to A → B QUICKLY NOW

2 Likes

Reminds me when I was a teenager. This was back when PE had us run a mile outside. It was every day or once a week. One of those. I could run faster if I ran barefoot and my PE teacher wouldn’t let me.

1 Like

Ah, I remember the mile. Good times chatting with the slow crowd and moving our arms faster than our legs to make it look like we were running during our 24-minute mile.

1 Like

Wish I could have taken my time but this was arizona. We all wanted to just speed thru the mile so we could get in the shade the fastest

Should let you’ll run with an umbrella. UV damage is no joke!!!

1 Like

That was a good idea to incentivize people. At my school, people would just keep running laps or sit down when they were done.

Altho our school had a pool. So on the extra hot days we’d get to just chill there.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh lol, when I was in school we’d run laps in the track as a warm up, but I have this thing with my physiology that I can’t run very fast or very far because of how my feet work, so I would always finish last place or second to last after everyone’s already moved on and went back inside. (I ended up getting surgery but over the years I ended up worse off than before but that’s another story)

Anyway so one of the students also tended to straggle on behind but she was kinda going at her own pace. Eventually she caught up to me and looked me point blank and said “Doesn’t asthma suck?” and I kinda just stared back like, “no…?” Like I didn’t have asthma and i wasn’t expecting that question but at that point we both kinda realized that we had our own reasons for running more slowly and both just kinda laughed it off.

I still think about it from time to time. I never really did recover from my surgery.

2 Likes