LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I have it on Switch. It was ridiculously cheap on sale on Steam. 20 bucks for both Rise and Sunbreak. Couldn’t really say no to that for a good game lol

Got everything unlocked for my Switch version. So it’ll be fun to start over. Even if I’m a teensy bit out of practice with the controls. Muscle memory is gonna take a bit

Always fine to buy MH multiple times

Took me a second to figure out what felt weird. I had the confirm button set to x instead of circle. When I played on Switch it was on A instead of B

Having it on a big monitor instead of a itty bitty mini switch is kinda cool. I’m just very rusty. Haven’t played since Primordial Malzeno showed up

It’s a troll, literally

1 Like

I actually dont think I ever fought primordial

I stopped when amastu or w/e its spelled was added

I realy feel this would be me irl

Goodness knows I’m the height and the hair color in the mushtache is about what mine’s doing now

2 Likes

Oh and thanks yous Pharazon for showing how in recent post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both Amatsu and Primordial were very fun to fight.

Although Primordial did whup my butt a lot. Paladin Dragon hits HARD lol

I should reinstall and try it tbh

Thank you Feyrre /hug

Mother in law is coming over tomorrow and gonna get drinks for the memorial event being hosted in a couple weeks. Hopefully he is cremated by then and in his urn.

He picked the blandest looking urn but hey… if that’s what he wants that’s what he wants.

8 Likes

my condolences as well

4 Likes

Thank you. /hug

4 Likes

I’m totally bewildered by how I preordered Diablo 4 and am still running around at level 25-ish. I took so long my character got kicked out of the season lmao

3 Likes

probably best to reroll for the new season there is an xp event going on this weak too

3 Likes

Are you feeling ok?

2 Likes

Tired but yeah I’m ok.

3 Likes

There’s something special knowing he picked it :heart:

3 Likes

Indeed there is and if that’s what he wants that’s what he wants.

6 Likes

that reminds me there is a campsite way up in the mountains that i need to hike up

4 Likes

Oh? What’s at the campsite?

3 Likes