LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Hey some of us don’t have quality restaurants. Topeka and Manhattan ks have a couple but for me Red Lobster is gourmet…lol

7 Likes

it’s one of my fav fast food

2 Likes

The potato cakes are coming back!!!

3 Likes

That was my own alt I was replying to and was referencing the old beta TL3 access that was removed in March, which means I cannot post any images on Libiman there. Thus, I had to help myself with the link. :thinking:

2 Likes

Eugh I’m not used to all this pc settings stuff as I’m basically smacking the in game graphics settings for Rise with a broom

I grew up on consoles dangit I’m trying lol

3 Likes

where did you read this?

That was about how I felt when the family got our first PC during my early high school days. I never even really got to use it much until I was in my second year, and it was another year after that I learned you could play games on PC. :sweat_smile:

that’s awesome! I will hang on to my relative youth as long as i can!

1 Like

I used to fly for a client that had family in Hays and Pratt KS. Coming from the western part of the country, I liked getting to experience that part of the world. Just wide open and relaxed, to me.

1 Like

Wait you got PC rise?

The only console I’ve ever had is those old Sega consoles just to play Sonic.

1 Like

yay!!!

I missed them so damn much

I also have PC Rise, and PC World. :dracthyr_nod:

Pog, same

Just handier to have everything on PC

If you don’t like trans people you’re free to leave.

I’m all for the sentiment…but who was that directed to? :dracthyr_lulmao:

7 Likes

Why do I have a feeling that they are someone who is actually transphobic, and they used to post from a toon starting with a K?

3 Likes

I have no kip-based idea on who you could mean

4 Likes

It’s quite the kip-nundrum. >.> I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

My condolences, Fuzz. :heart:

7 Likes