LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Cohoot, their actual name

You can make it wear lil outfits

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh my goodness those are so stinkin’ cuteeeeee!!! Nevermind I can live without Poogies, Cohoots have my entire heart. :sob: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I could go on about various monsters for like

Way too long to be healthy, anything from actual lore, ecology, and even some not quite confirmed lore but has been implied in books so theres some contention with it

how are you using that?

1 Like

This is a GIF that I made. You can post embedded images from other websites (giphy in this case) if you have Trust Level 3.

In case you are unfamiliar, you can check your trust level in your summary page:

• Trust Level 3 is “regular.”
  • TL2 is “member.”
  • TL1 is “basic.”

To reach Trust Level 3 from TL2, in the last 100 days

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes; these likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number).
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
3 Likes

They are called Cohoots
I adore that name.

4 Likes

The recipe I had from an old cookbook (good housekeeping 1947) had a layer of chocolate on the top.

6 Likes

I love finding a new recipe but some of the ones they do on Tiktok or a YouTube are downright fake.

I once saw someone pouring a hot espresso over a Hershey’s chocolate bar to make a fancy bedazzling mocha, the chocolate melting directly into the coffee cup

Well I tried that and you wanna know what happened?! The melted chocolate re-solidified in the mixture so I was chugging that glass when I got a mouth full of malformed solid chocolate chunks going down my esophagus.

What a ripoff

2 Likes

oooo I must stop in here. Love to all! I’m over 60. Love how young so many of you are and reading the super fun things you’re interested in.
Just had to share, although my memory is a bit hazy because I def was stoned at the time, year maybe '75-76 summer in Central Park. Crosby, Stills and Nash singing ‘Dr My Eyes’. So much fun.
Enjoy your youth while you have it!! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Still kind of a trip to remember we’re seeing more lgbt reach the older years. I’m not trying to be mean. Its just after the late 80s / early 90s. A lot of older lgbt died.

4 Likes

Yea that is kind of a very depressing fact

Especially when anti people are always like “SEE ITS A NEW THING, THATS WHY NO OLD PEOPLE EXIST LIKE THAT!!”

And its like, bruh like you didn’t help contribute to that fact

6 Likes

You can even show them stuff like how the population for left handed people rose after the whole “forcing people to go right handed” thing stopped.

I know that’s not lgbt related but I’m just saying something similar

4 Likes

It is a fairly relevant comparison tbh

Who would of guessed when you stop demonizing how people are born would “increase” the amount of people who are like that (aka people who are like that but feel way more confident coming out with it)

4 Likes

hyperfocused on summer games fest right now

gimme the MH news

2 Likes

I’m scared my comp won’t be able to run it well

more grabby hands at monster hunter
oh cmooooon

pout

Account wide Trust Level 3? How did you get it account wide?

2 Likes

5 Likes

I went to arbys and the drive-through person had a raimbow pin

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that

The fact you had to eat arbys I mean

5 Likes