LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Palicos are these helpful bipedal cats that hunt with you. They can help heal, buff the party, throw bombs. It all depends on what you want in this game.

Palamutes are helpful dogs that you can use as a mount. They can also attack and have lil options depending on what you wanna do. But most of the time they’re a mount if you wanna zoom somewhere fast.

1 Like

Sadly no

1 Like

:sob: Inferior MonHun experience!!!

(I’ll still get around to it one day, I just adore Poogies so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

I think theres a lil statue of one for your room but I don’t remember off the top of my head

1 Like

What’s a poogie?

Oh lol so Peach is like, “Play play play” when she sees the kitties and doggos.

2 Likes

A cute baby pig critter

3 Likes

Oh yea, poogie wasnt in the game

I didn’t even realize that, guess swe got owls instead

1 Like

Poogie was a pig that you could pet and put in different outfits in the Monster Hunter World game.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness that is adorable.

4 Likes

So cute! I love when you put gnomes in them <3 That one looks a little like sock :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Them owls do be cute lol

I saw in the steamstore that you can buy an outfit for the owls that turns them into a baby wyvern.

1 Like

Yup. I got a couple of those on my switch. Like the penguin.

I honestly forgot we had them for the most part

Knowing where every monster is right at the start of a hunt. That’s the good stuff.

Just to slander rise a bit, its the first game where the new flagship monster I didn’t like

Magnamalo sucks imo, and just doesn’t feel right

So cute :blue_heart:. I need to get Libi here in some of the beach wear I think. I mean, he’s already near gnome perfection, but still. His grand daughter Libi is cute and evil too:
https://i.imgur.com/pnFLUa3.jpg

1 Like

Ah, Pharazon, let me help you out since you don’t have account-wide TL3.

6 Likes

I liked Mag’s design, I hated the mechanics of the fight. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

His design even felt off to me, it was like they were trying to have another Zinogre level success by making something flashy but they overshot the mark by a lot

Most of the (non elder dragon) monsters you can see being a real animal, but then he shows up and its just nah