LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Thank you for that Phara :people_hugging:

Indeed! We got a super good deal on a hotel and we had some money saved back to get things booked in advance.

Bills are still somewhat tight but we are managing and this will let us clear our head some. We been booking reservations for things in advance here and there so we have everything paid for with set days.

5 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear, and also equally sorry you’re dealing with so much trouble trying to put him to rest. I hope things improve soon so he can have a proper cremation. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

That’s the best way to do that.

Say Hi to MB for me. Used to go there in the summers with my grandparent way back when.

Went back years later, I think prob 19 years ago now worked security at Bike Week in MB.

2 Likes

I am sorry for loss

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s never easy losing somebody close like that to you. :frowning: :hugs:

I mean they end game of rise does feature more difficulty than like, the most of the series minus the extreme hunts from frontier

1 Like

Will do! We are gonna head to the beach so I’ll find a seashell that ya may like and take a picture. :smiley:

Thank you for that.

4 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

I do not want your sympathy.

5 Likes

Have a fun vacation Fuzz!

5 Likes

I am miffed I have run out of flags, but I remind everyone of the other part of things - ignore/block and do not engage bad actors.

6 Likes

I wish you the time of your life, Fuzz. Have fun! I know you both deserve some relaxation and something to lessen the your burdens.

7 Likes

Monhun is monster hunter for short.

I’ll try thank you!

Must of been the wind.

Oh… I see that now. I thought it was a critter in the game.

3 Likes

Infected Risen Shagaru Magala. That was the stuff of nightmares

Thank you phara! /hug yeah it’s gonna be a lot of fun in the sun and a great time! :smiley:

3 Likes

pffffffffft. I might have to wait til its Peach’s bed time before I play more Rise. The Palicos and Palamutes are making her hyper

What kind of monsters are palicos and palamutes?

There is just something funny about another parasite trying to take of a Magala like that

Other elder dragons probably just eventually overpowered the qurio, like the apex from 4u with the frenzy virus

But man, the source of the frenzy virus trying to be taken over by something else probably just went poorly immediately

2 Likes

As someone who has yet to play Rise, I have one super very ultra important question for Rosen… are there still Poogies in Rise? :pleading_face: