LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

And you can pet the dog!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh and remember the armor from the Mega Man crossover? Too cute. They’re my favorite little scrimblos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeeeeeee! Was very nice!

1 Like

Speaking of very nice (and the fact that I was talking about Gina Gershon yesterday) did you see the new pictures of her as Moxxi in the borderlands movie? She instantly melted me into a sopping puddle of gay sobs. I would make the worst deal with the worst demon to look that good in an A-line at 60 years old.

2 Likes

I think the dog maybe shy from a petting

5 Likes

Marina is transgender

Which Marina? Because this is the only one I know :laughing:

1 Like

And so you will remain a non-ally. You should be willing to drop the people who mean minorities and the Lgbtqia+ harm if you’re on their side. Letting that slide just because you want to talk computers with a person is basically just saying you don’t care enough about the issue to actually do anything.

Thats why you appear only performative. You don’t actually “put your money where you mouth is”.

Nah, you don’t have to tell them anything. When you find out they’re a bigot you just unfollow, maybe block them, stop talking to them.

Easiest thing in the world to do. Now if you want to talk to them about it because you think they might change or whatever thats on you to make that call until they prove they’re not going to change.

But sitting there in support of them because its just something you want to ignore makes you right up there in the “part of the problem” crowd. See we all don’t get the choice whether or not that effects us. These people would pretty happily take our rights away, or just be jerks to us. Some of those sorts even support killing us.

But oh yeah you can just ignore it. Jeez. You wonder why people are calling you out?

Thats great.

Once they do find out hes a bigot though I kinda put the onus on the person following to make the choice to unfollow.

You know hes a problem and yet you keep on with this because its uncomfortable for you.

You ain’t got no understanding of logic to make this claim. You’re still trying way too hard to defend yourself rather than listen to logic.

I called you a non-ally, a fake ally, a performative ally. I don’t believe I called you a bigot?

The other guy is a bigot though, the one you follow and refuse to care about, no doubt there.

Far as your lgbtqia+ fans I can almost guarantee you they’d have plenty of thoughts if they saw the entire context of your words here. Though we’re not a monolith so outliers in all societies.

I just want you to actually act and be an ally like you claim.

Never said anything about whatever it is you’re going off on here. You find out someone is a bigot, if you’re an ally, its generally expected that you’d unfollow at least.

5 Likes

Fear and hunger 2 marina

Someone never played Sunbreak with how ridiculously hard the infected monsters can get in the higher levels

I sadly haven’t played it either. But plan to get it soon so I can finish Rise before Wilds comes out.

So I see the incoming storm. Reminder to not engage with certain folks and to use the ignore function.

7 Likes

Exactly. Said storm only wants the attention and engagement. It is best to use the ignore function and not give any attention to the drama. Let’s have a good day folks.

5 Likes

So bit of a vent. Father in law passed away last week and apparently it’s taking quite some time to sign off from the doctor so he can get cremated.

Apparently the doctor that signed off was an intern and they are having a hard time finding the intern still. It’s been rough on everyone.

Plus side, I got to meet my hubby’s uncle’s boyfriend and he was really cool. Was making jokes and pestering the hubby’s uncle :stuck_out_tongue: lol

12 Likes

That your first monhun? It shows.

I don’t know too much about monster hunter in general. What’s a Monhun?

Anyone hear the wind?

Anyway. Vacation next week! Gonna be fun! :smiley: Going to Myrtle Beech and gonna be going to a whole bunch of fun places.

7 Likes

It took almost 2 weeks to get the death certificate signed by my uncle’s doctor before his cremation could be done, and he wasn’t an intern. And then it was right at 3 weeks total before his service. So, sometimes these things take time I guess. Still stressful for you all, I’m sure. :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Lucky foxy

1 Like

for the diablo 4 players is a new free anniversary gift to claim in the shop!

4 Likes