LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

You can control what you do though and it’s really clear you’re no friend to the lgbtqia+ or minorities.

4 Likes

But i can’t control what they do.

Again, followed because of PC gaming. And i’l already told Black cobra what you guys feel about this (with no names).

Explain why i follow people who are LGBTQIA or Minorites then if i’m no friend of them then?

Oh for God’s sake… I’m going to bed.

Case and point hun. Whoosh.

Ain’t enough time in the world after everyone else already explained it to you.

2 Likes

“YOU can’t follow people for your simular interests! you have to commit a FULL WORK DAY to detective work on where they sleep! what they like! what their needs, what they did wrong and–”

Be real, do you actually do all of this every time you meet somebody, or are you just complaining for the sake of it?

Oh okay, so what you guys all explained to me is that your claims of bigotry are bogus then lol.

That’s what you got out of it? So you weren’t listening at all?

Did people tell you what the problem with those people you’re following is? Do you now know those things about them?

Then unfollow them if you’re really an ally…cause those people aren’t. If you’re unable to adapt because you find it uncomfortable to unfollow people who are literally against the things you claim to be for then you’re just being performative.

No, you just didn’t listen to what anyone was saying because it made you feel uncomfortable so you double downed into your fake allyship.

Minorities and lgbtqia+ people will clock you so fast like this. You’re not an ally and until you start to listen to people rather than react to defend your own personal sensibilities you never will be.

2 Likes

They think me not being offended = compliance.

In actuality, i am a bit grossed out of one particular part of the picture that i can’t mention on here, but i’m not going to unfollow him because of that either. I will just simply ignore it.

Or i can just ignore the picture and move on with my life.

But nope, you force me to tell them about y’all problem and alas, i only wait for his response. Not helped by the fact that somebody else who said they were quitting was there waiting for me.

Or you can realize that people have followed him for multitude of other reasons that has nothing to do with his art.

But you said it was already explained. So by your logic, i already know.

You told me the claims of bigotry was bogus because i followed these people. So make it make sense on how i’m a bigot but following minorities and LGBT+ and they didn’t clock me yet?

Infact, they seem more or less arguing against people that are similar to Lannis on similar opinions. I’m pretty sure you heard about the whole Alyssa Mercante and her nonsense. Even to a point where she told La reina Creole “Oh those gamers aren’t going to like you” Kind of implying racism. (Only in ironic twist of knife, gamers and people seem more cool with La reina Creole then Alyssa)

So you want me to be okay with the idea of banning bigots over something as little as a like… 'Cept you got mad over me doing that and tell me to stay in my lane, and now 'yall surprised somebody is doing it back to you, and somehow think it’s my fault because you yell at me that it’s a good idea…

Which btw, i’ve checked, and i don’t see any of the names on Kiwi-farms…

“When someone tells you what they’re like, believe them.”

Just put them on ignore and follow through, they just want engagement.

3 Likes

…Apparently you think i’m one of those PS fanboys that fakes having a PC. lol.

Ahh yes, i love Playstation so much that i… don’t have a PSN profile… or like so little games from this current gen on PC… Or a PS5 or 4… Or don’t jive with JaytechTV and Crapgamer.

Or don’t think Horizon Fordring Yeast is a 11/10 because Saints Row 2 still smashes this years later and is the only reason to get PS Plus.

/s

“Selling Early Access to an expansion is scummy, Blizzard is such a bad company, I’m going back to FFXIV”

Girl, Square did it first. They have early access for Dawntrail.

There’s a 99.9% chance Blizzard did early access to compete with FF14’s early access.

And tbh, by locking it above a higher tier of expansion, Blizzard improved on it, because it means less people will be in that early access period, meaning servers will be more stable for both early access players and non-early access players.

(And yes, I’d still say this even if I didn’t have early access, cause Dragonflight was unplayable day 1 because of how many people were trying to access things, that it literally broke NPCs)

1 Like

I rmb the ship/airship weren’t even functional on the first day of DF :skull:

Eh, I’d take DF launch any day over WoD or Wrath Launch.

1 Like

Well, finally caught up on 316 posts. All ya’ll were busy over the last deca-hour…looks like some arguments, some fun, all interesting in some way.

If you later find out that you’ve followed (or subscribed to or whatever) someone that turns out to be hateful, personally I think what I would do—and what I would hope someone who is reflective on the pains of this world would do—would be to just un-follow (un-subcribe from etc.) them. Just a few simple clicks, and you’ve ever-so-slightly lessened the spread of hate. There’s already enough hate in the world, and I do my best to not contribute to the spread of more. :person_shrugging:

Anyways, I’m just here with this post to offer up some hugs to those who may need it. Throughout our lives we all have various things weighing heavily on our hearts and minds, trials and tribulations we must endure, and obstacles between us and happiness. And, sometimes we feel alone with the pain, the anxiety, the stress, the emptiness. So, in case some of ya’ll haven’t heard it from anyone else in a while, know that Phara loves you. Even if I say it to a lot of people in my life, giving the love freely, and because of that it and because I’m just a stranger to you on the Internet, that doesn’t mean that saying I love you doesn’t have any value. Well, I just I hope it warms your hearts just a little. :notes: Reach out your hand, if your cup be empty; If your cup is full, may it be again. :notes: I wish you all the best. And, here’s a virtual hug if anyone needs it.

10 Likes

Yeah I thought it was a common practice w games i know some people have strong opinions about it but it seems what ever to me

1 Like

I seem to have missed a lot, of which I am still catching up on. I just want to remind and advise, the better means of dealing with someone like He Who Must Not Be Named is oftentimes to report and block/ignore. I know there is the desire to expose bigotry for what it is, and attempt to drive back someone who is a threat to minorities like many of us here are - but that is, oftentimes, exactly what they want: a fight.

On topic of the quote: I haven’t played Rise yet, personally! I own it, but wife as well as our friend group just infinitely prefer World. We play it quite often together, and though it doesn’t have as good of an ‘onboarding’ process as Rise sounds to have, I personally enjoy the more open-ended nature of it quite a lot.

4 Likes

Dang it, I missed all the MH talk

2 Likes

Nah, you can just restart it tbh.

2 Likes

Rise is low-quality weeb bait.

Monster Hunter World is the latest mainline Monster Hunter, spinoffs like Rise are cute for a foray but it was far too easy and diverged too much from the deliberate observation and core action-economy that defines “Monster Hunter”.

Every class having a whole suite of counters turned the game from a dance with the monster to purely insular performance-execution, sans interaction from the monster aside from animation-cancelling (read: easy) counter setups.

Rise is easy. Rise is low quality. Rise’s art style is horrendous.

After yesterday, lets all agree to not engage with anyone trolling the thread, and to just report it. God, never seen this thread move faster than the forums themself.

Anyways, free hugs for everyone :purple_heart: :hugs:

11 Likes

But I like when the puppy eats the rice balls.

2 Likes