LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

ill read what you have to say. i won’t understand it, but im sure it will be fun

3 Likes

Fuzz let me put to you. I watch people like Frit, ohnoitsalex, Fringy, mischief, Top hats and Champagne, Rags, etc for their opinions on gaming, and PC. I haven’t even made this a secert.

I know for a fact they do edgy and offensive crap. And i know for a fact that politically, they don’t match up to what i lean on, tho these days, these guys if any, seem either moderate left, right, or center, as they seem to make fun of anybody on either extreme.

And yes, one of them did vote for Vodermort. And he kind of regretted it later on.

That’s not why i’m there. I’m there because i love to hear their opinions and such on gaming.

And quite honestly, i don’t find it to be a good way to sort of met somebody if you have to comb though EVERY iota of thing they’ve done. And quite frankly, following doesn’t mean i don’t agree with their opinions 100%. Infact, these guys can be wrong and i disagree with them at times. Following just simply means you want to see more of their stuff.

Anything else is from the user interpreting it what it means.

I litterlay don’t, but okay…

So spend LITTERALY MONTHS going though ALL the likes, ALL the posts, ALL the images, ALL the everything. Is that what you do every single time you meet somebody? How you get Anything done with that mindset? That’s like a full time job there and yet you’re insisting everybody to be like this.

There’s a word to describe something like this that i’ve used for quite awhile.

Oh No, somebody who is following Mugenlord and LaReinaCreole is following a PC gamer with an offensive piece of art and he isn’t offended. The world has come to an end. oh no. /s

…Citation needed.

Gab away! :smiley:

You got a favorite monster?

2 Likes

My fav monster to actually fight is Anjanath. Sometimes all you need to fight is a t rex that shoots fire out its nose.

5 Likes

rip the turtle thing

Tetranadons are chonky. They’re fine lol

Omg I just saw your character again and I can’t get over how cute the murloc eating boop angel outfit is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: AHHHHHHHH!

3 Likes

Well, you heard it here folks. Someone can post an offensive image that features prominent blackface, but it’s not a problem because they’re not offended by it…

SMDH.

6 Likes

In a 404ed thread from 2 years ago but you know…

You and I both know. I know you remember. Was quite distinct on what that word was and how the OP of that was suspended for it’s use but you tried to defend the use of it… stating it was another word for a cigarette. I digress.

Now onto what the thread is actually about because, clearly, it’s very clear to everyone here where things are, have been, and most likely will be.

I believe everything is settled in a way yes? Everyone knows your positions etc and how you act / interact with minority groups and and all that jazz.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of potatoes and monster hunter.

4 Likes

oh, wow. looked like they were getting rag-dolled into submission there.

2 Likes

PTSD from Fulger Anjanath Intensifies :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

3 Likes

Considering I have extremely high standards for who I follow or let follow me yes I will if I suspect someone might be shady and with as big as my account is on Twitter why wouldn’t I take the time to vet each and every person to make sure they are actually a good person to follow or let follow me instead of an instant block.

Clearly you are okay with undesirable people because you share something in common with them, I’m not like that at all, I don’t care what someone shares in common with me if they are hateful, discriminatory, closed minded, sexiest, anti LGBTQ+, anti woman, etc. in any way, shape or form because then I want nothing to do with them.

8 Likes

FULGURS SUCH A FUN FIGHT THO. Just a big ol zappy zebra dinosaur.

Still cracks me up theres a bird enemy in Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth and I swear it borrows some moves from Kulu Yaku. Which checks out given that the Final Fantasy folks had crossovers with Monster Hunter World.

1 Like

Monsters basically walk it off after a Turf War. One of them just ends up the loser and they’re on the floor for a bit for you to beat them up.

Oh it was a pinned picture it wasn’t hard to find. Just clicking on followers and it’s like, “who is this person”

“Oh…”

4 Likes

I didn’t say it’s not a problem. You’re just now twisting my words.

…No, i don’t know.

Claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Favourite monster?

Mines Odogaron, been long considering getting the journal symbol for it as a tat.

Emphasis mine, words, yours.

1 Like

Are you controlling the monsters, or are they the targets for the player character?

It sounds like those turf wars are then ‘radiant ai’ events that occur while you play the game, and you just have to stand clear?

1 Like

Odogaron is a good boy. Felt bad seeing Deviljho just absolutely humiliate it if its in their mouth.

2 Likes