2 Likes

CALVINBALL!

6 Likes

Well whatever that is didn’t load.

Just look it up, no regrets there!

4 Likes

you in to that Foosball?

4 Likes

If there are no follow up questions, yes.

5 Likes

Well considering it’s full of misinfomation and you generally not knowing what you’re talking about… i’l just skip it since you’re not even interested in compromise anyways.

What do you want me to do? Cancel him? Go up to him and threaten him with a ban hammer because of his tasteless piece of art?

…Why do you keep directing it to me? I’ve asked you first. Because i’ve followed him for a reason that has NOTHING to do with the art.

I recently got what people like about being a fan of sports! It’s the community formed around those things the fan culture. So basically WoW forums but for Football etc

So I can’t explain it but someone said that to me and instantly, I got it. Now I respect or at least understand sports fans better - it’s like their community and something important to them, especially if it’s in their family or with them for a long time. Kind of like how something becomes cared about as more and more people care about it, it doesn’t matter so much what that thing is but instead that the investment and pride is there

3 Likes

I ain’t the one following him!

3 Likes

Tasteless?

Literal blackface, and it’s tasteless?

4 Likes

I followed him for PC gaming. What is it you don’t get?

Are you saying i shouldn’t follow people because we share the same interests in gaming?

one of the many rules of calvinball is that you first must wait an arbitrary amount of time before .jpeg’s are loaded up…

…true story.

3 Likes

Lidiha… Do you… Really want me to go up to him and say “Hey listen, some WoW forum players are complaining about me following you because of some art you have…”?

No, what I want you to do is, honestly, do some introspection. You need it.

5 Likes

Oh okay, so you’re complaining for the sake of it.

Oh I “get” it. I just don’t see why it would be necessary to follow someone like that.

People can have the same interests but having hateful stuff up is having hateful stuff up on a page.

I digress. You know good and well how this conversation will go. Kind of reminds me of an old conversation on my shaman a few years back between me you… something to do with cigarettes?

2 Likes

You would think people would actually vet people before following them and regardless of what you might share or not, if they have shady likes, posts, etc. don’t follow them because you can see all that and further than that especially if you are trying to say you are an ally of minorities, LGBTQ+, women, etc.

9 Likes

Defending associating w someone that finds blackface acceptable is insane.

A deep dive shows more interaction w transphobic individuals as well as ableist slur usage but i figured to just use that as an example that anyone who was a real ally stands in solidarity w all minorities, doesn’t speak over them.

13 Likes

Do you remember this one Bari? Hmm?

I think you linked a wikipedia article trying to justify the use of a certain word for cigarettes…

4 Likes

Man I wanted to gab about monster hunter :frowning:

6 Likes