LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

yeah, i thought the (as a binder) comment was a nod to some culinary behind-the-scenes kitchen jargon, that meant it was more a euphemism for “that which holds the candy-ness together”.

5 Likes

The potato does hold it all together :o

5 Likes

…Again, how is it my fault that somebody who i don’t know or unaware are doing this?

I mean this is how you get Kiwifarms, but … okay.

Exactly, which comment i made fun of them because their LGBTQ?

I attack silly ideas, and i don’t know if you’ve noticed, but race/gender/sexuality is something i steer away while talking about the person. As it’s not really necessary to discuss and yet it’s always bought up by anybody other then me.

Oh no i’m… listening to some LGBT people… and take in their wisdom… like y’all asked… … that happen to not line up to what you’re thinking… their hateful… ahhh. /s

I thought you didn’t know who they were?

4 Likes

I hope it’s been a long but good day, Naughtymoon. Or at least that you have some relief/weekend coming up to relax (and try out new candies!)

5 Likes

Oh, he knows.

3 Likes

I don’t know Kiwifarms.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

6 Likes

Not who we’re talking about here.

2 Likes

Rather be talking about the potatoes… I’m gonna go back to that.

6 Likes

Thank you for that, I appreciate the kind and sweet words as well as the the good wishes.

5 Likes

Try potato candy? :o

5 Likes

Look, if you’re just gonna complain and blame me for not knowing what this website is beforehand, after you think the idea of somebody’s here was good that you told me i was wrong for saying it’s awful, i’l just leave you on here to figure things out.

I will be open to compromise. :man_shrugging:

you can use the starch to help iron out any rough day

3 Likes

Mon. Ya both need to go to your corners. If anyone from kiwifarms wanna troll or harass any one from this topic. They don’t need his tweeters. They just need to come here.

And to be honest, all the posting you do on the tweeters is a little silly Mon. And a whole lot childish.

I get it. You be upset and it’s the way you feel like you can say what you want. But maybe if people stop trying to fight with each other and listen for a moment. You’d be able to understand the others point.

Thank ya for your time and this is my troll talk.

1 Like

Maybe! A dear friend from long ago made me a snack/candy that was kind of like candied, crushed-up Oreos mixed in chocolate, with some chocolate covered marshmallows I think. It wasn’t in a potato but I remember them mentioning a potato in the conversation, so maybe it’s this.

I used to try out a lot of new candy when I was younger, but now I have so many favorites! On that note, Halloween was such a good advertising opportunity for candy companies because they got me hooked young and now I am a customer for life LOL! And I didn’t have money as a kid so it was my main way of trying out new candies. I guess candy companies want to get new ones into production before October.

Unrelated, how is trick-or-treating still a thing? I remember learning as a kid don’t even talk to strangers, much less go to their house in the night time alone to get candy from them :skull:

1 Like

Y’know what? Done here. For anyone curious enough to want to know, yes he was posting takes that went after things that people had posted on their profile (one who was trans). For the other bit? Take the color green and add an E to the end. That’s kinda obvious there.

Oh by the way, nice job following someone that has a pinned image on their profile that includes drawn blackface.

3 Likes

That’s what i tried telling them… Bigots watch and learn. They will take ideas we have to slove problems for us here, and will turn it against them.

A sort of US builds Atom Bomb, then Russia builds it second, and were kind of at the point where… were kind of in this scary middleground where we either become the devil, or wait until somebody else becomes the devil.

I’m sorry… the… WHAT?!

Oh Hell no.

Goes and looks
OH…oh no ._.

1 Like

No, both sides don’t need to “go to their corners”. Only one “side” is harassing and stalking here.

11 Likes