LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Fair, but if he keeps this up, it may as well be out in the open.

3 Likes

I mean…at this point is that actually a doubt?

It is a struggle. I’ve suffered with chronic pain every day for the last 18 years of my life.

5 Likes

Me either, you are one of the few people I’ve seen say this though and agree with me so yay. :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

6 Likes

I honestly don’t either. It’s the flavor.

7 Likes

I used to love Coffee, but after I started HRT my love for it diminished a lot.

4 Likes

I mean this would create more drama in long term then curb it, but… You did say it’s a good idea.

They use likes to coordinate Harassment?

You guys already made that subjective opinion up in your heads long ago and even started blaming me for …not knowing what the website is before hand.

Now you’re coming to me and demanding me to pretty much help after you told me to stay in my lane, calling me a white savior and all that.

I mean likes are public and he all wants people to know he has tweeter

Can see the very very anti-lgbtq stuff he’s regularly hanging around

12 Likes

i just like it black, hot, bitter and earthy. but it is quite the potent flavor and I can see why other’s wouldn’t like it.

4 Likes

Ok… who here likes potato candy?

1 Like

Umm…what? Potato…candy?

5 Likes

I don’t know what that is honestly, lol.

3 Likes

I’m so oblivious sometimes. “Maybe we can go out for coffee sometime” and I said “no thank you, I don’t like coffee.”

7 Likes

No, they use content like your Twitter screen captures and posts as ways to target people for harassment.

No, honestly, they need to do this. Some things should absolutely be policed.

Okay. How about, on the very same account you post peoples’ servers and character names on, having comments that make fun of LGBTQ+ people? Or getting a kick out of content that comes out of some of the most hateful politicians’ accounts?

Fake enough for you yet?

7 Likes

It’s a candy made with powdered sugar a singular potato (as a binder) that’s then put flat, chilled, then layered with peanut butter.

https://sugarspunrun.com/potato-candy/

7 Likes

Oooooh peanut butter pinwheels. In some parts of the south that’s called ‘Granny candy’.

5 Likes

Ah, I thought it was like literal candy made of potatoes it’s been a really long day and thanks for the share.

7 Likes

Around here it’s potato candy or tater candy :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean… it’s made using mashed potatoes. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

yeah, i was thinking the same thing, but I was also making sure I didn’t /cast judgement

ok…hol up…

so it is

8 Likes

Yeah I missed that too when I looked at the recipe but in my defense I did say it’s been a really long day so don’t judge me too harshly. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It’s been years since I’ve eaten it so I honestly forgot there was Potato in it.

4 Likes