LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I have so much candy in my bag at any given time. I’m not just saying this to get you to come in my bag though😂 I always have butterscotch, werther’s originals caramels, jolly ranchers. Tootsie pops occasionally skittles or mnm, twix

5 Likes

Rita worked at Wonka, confirmed

5 Likes

Things like this is the exact reason why I post on a low level Classic alt, despite their reputation. :sob:

I do not want people harassing or stalking me, nor my wife or our friends and guildmates.

7 Likes

Oooh you have werther’s in there?

Goes deeper into the purse

4 Likes

I love when people compliment my health thinking my body means I am healthy but they don’t know I’m actually 50% candy

7 Likes

That’s valid, and you do what helps you feel safe.

3 Likes

Yes. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

6 Likes

Candy gross

50% candy, 50% lean protein. tactical use of the candy to spike insulin during lifts. and in the end, it’s mostly thermodynamics. calories in / cals out.

4 Likes

Opens a Strawberry creamsaver :eyes: Holds one out to Mal Want one?

5 Likes

Steals the creamsaver

GIMME

4 Likes

Thank you for keeping the candy prices down :kiss:

4 Likes

No, candy gross

I do what I can

3 Likes

Ogrimmallow Bar

7 Likes

Creamsavers used to be my addiction in Highschool. The Convivence store a block from my home at the time sold the big bags of them for 2 bucks.

5 Likes

So you’re saying… them using the idea here that you all deemed to be a good idea and i was wrong on it being bad… against you? :thinking:

Oh come off your damned high horse. This is Blizzard’s forum, it’s their game, they should have the ability to track in private.

KF? No, they use it to coordinate harassment.

Back off, seriously. Or do you really want folks to know that you’re truly a fake ally?

8 Likes

I’m genuinely sorry to hear this. I’m currently nursing another muscle sprain cause I think I didn’t warm up properly and it’s annoying to deal with, so I genuinely don’t know how people find the strength to deal with pain and mobility issues on a daily basis :sob:

4 Likes

Real talk pretty sure we all knew this long ago.

8 Likes

All candy though? I have heard of someone not liking chocolate, someone not liking water, and now all candy … I guess everyone probably has a few popular things they don’t care for

I don’t care for coffee :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes