LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

You’ve posted things in the clear, called for specific people (with their characters’ server names) to be banned (which basically says HEY GO CREATE A CHARACTER HERE TO BOTHER THEM)…

There’s no need to explain it further!

8 Likes

People please no bother the Fuzz. :frowning:

Me no want bothered.

7 Likes

I also don’t want to bother the fuzz, he’s so cute I would STEAL

Gnome theft!!

9 Likes

I mean ditto?

8 Likes

According to some on the forums, I fit in purses.

8 Likes

Plush-sized!

9 Likes

Can I bother you for another Xala’tath cookie? My last one was good albeit growled a lot.

7 Likes

Excellent! (Gnome collection) my purse has french fries to enjoy, and probably some ketchup packets. Also a donut, a few handfuls of mints from this restaurant I like

It’s basically a lunch box I put my keys in don’t tell anyone

4 Likes

Oh yeah sure here! :slight_smile:

Gives cookie

5 Likes

Gives the Fuzz a fuzzy blanket and a capri-sun :beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

6 Likes

It’s easy to spot the floofy tail poking out…

6 Likes

Touch fluffy tail!

6 Likes

You’re doing this “Guilt by assoication” thing again. This is not explaining.

This is you just going “Oh they used your twitter post! that means IT’S YOUR FAULT BARI!”. When isn’t the complaint is about Kiwifarms? Or are just litteraly blaming anybody but the them now?

Everyone love the tail!

4 Likes

Oh, it’s alright. I actually think I was more upset about it than they were! :sweat_smile: They just found it funny, in a sad and pathetic way - and the person wasn’t anywhere in the vicinity of them (that they could see) + they got pulled into a dungeon shortly after. So no further harassment took place, at least.

Still quite odd and out of the blue. I do hope perhaps that person’s words will fall under a clause somewhere or another regarding hate speech, but ultimately I’m not the one affected by it, and my friend is okay - so that is all that matters to me.

Indeed. I mentioned a few times back on one of the… Battle tag? Account-wide ignore? threads, about a really bad stalker I had in a prior game. The main reason it never got to a point of police involvement was simply the fact I was already one to keep personal information pretty locked down until I had known someone for long enough, or had met IRL beforehand - but you can be certain I became even more cagey about my IRL details after that. :sob:

They are definitely enjoyable, though can be quite tiring too. I do think next year wifey and I may skip out and just watch videos - we just really wanted to go these past couple of years, since we couldn’t for a while due to the big C.

4 Likes

I’m saying take it down so they don’t USE IT!

6 Likes

Harley is on my desk being all cute.

6 Likes

You must boop them. It’s the law.

6 Likes

I did and he got plenty of pets.

5 Likes

This is acceptable.

4 Likes