LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Well that’s something very grim to pop my head back in here to see.

7 Likes

Hmm, kind of a concerning thing to read about

Wonder if that guy who constantly names everyone on twitter has some involvement in it, since he seems to be very obsessed about people in this thread

:thinking:

4 Likes

Oh no… I hope not.

No one deserves that kind of treatment.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s nothing new. I’ve seen groups before live streaming their trolling of the LGBTQ+ community before. This is why I find it so interesting when I see people then turn around and try to police how we choose to react and protect ourselves

12 Likes

Nice!

I finally caved and made my Eredar Warlock with the green eyes and beautiful red skin. though for personal life issues I’ve only managed to get up to level 55 on one character so far and I’m starting to wonder if I’d go through the whole thing only to not have enough bronze to buy a single mount.

Ah well. At least I’d have my first alliance warlock leveled up

4 Likes

the d4 event is now live! you can get some free cosmetics in the shop too one each day for the next week

4 Likes

I have finally finished dance recital season at the theaters where I do the lighting. Now it’s off to more opera to light! However, this season has exposed me to this song, which I unabashedly adore:

h ttps://youtu.be/zuogbfF6VR8?si=E24RRcxSjN4jSwzC

[delete space in https, I can’t post links]

e: It’s “Purse First” and not a malicious botware that will Black ICE your anti-malware into R. Talsorian’s 1989 edition of Cyberpunk 2020

5 Likes

I wonder if this has anything to do with the strange, unprompted whisper my friend received a couple of days ago. Some person they couldn’t even see in the immediate vicinity, with a half-filled TRP, whispered them to rant about how They/Them aren’t pronouns, or something of the sort. Friend was quick to block them when it started, but it had all of us scratching our heads when they showed wife and I + some of our other friends the chatlog.

I advised them to report for harassment, even if it had not been directed towards them in particular. I’m not sure if anything will come of it, though. :sob:

Please make sure to take care of yourselves, everyone. :people_hugging:

On a lighter note, had a lovely, relaxing day! Definitely feel recharged, though I admittedly slept or dozed most of the day because of how nice the rain’s sounded against the windows. :smiling_face: Wife is still debating if she wants to take tomorrow off, as well, but for now we’re still planning on Saturday’s event for sure. Then it’ll be time to finally head back home. I do quite miss my own bed, even if the pillows here are super fluffy.

10 Likes

I’m so sorry that happened to your friend /hug

People can be downright hateful and it’s sad.

4 Likes

Yeah and be mindful about what sort of personal info you share online. I’ve seen too many cases of some of these people being unhinged, going as far as to act like a different person to get close to someone and get info and doxxing or constantly making burner accounts to target someone.

There was a period of time where someone was impersonating people here as well and a whistleblower said that things got too far and revealed that was an entire group behind the harassment.

5 Likes

Went to a small pride event with a nice lgbt band. It was ok. I’m gonna try to go to as many pride events as I can this month :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

what kinda music?

Mariachi :grin: :mexico:
I would share a vid but with what’s going on rn, I don’t think it’s a good idea :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a bit sad I can’t do Pride events much anymore. My mobility issues make it really hard. But I enjoy some of the videos of them.

5 Likes

If Mal’s talking about me, the thread here is my first time hearing this name “Kiwifarms”. As far i’m concerned, they would consider me one of you guys anyways.

Take it for what you will, but i can guarantee you i’m not part of that group. Even if my opinions here are not people’s cup of tea here, it wouldn’t matter to them anyways. As it wouldn’t matter to some people on the forums who are against the left.

I have it on good authority - and I refuse to acknowledge who - that you’re posting dumps of people here. KF WILL USE what you’ve posted. Take down the forum stuff on your twitter, seriously - both images and names. Otherwise, you’re handing over a damned target list.

And yes, I know mine’s on there right now.

Also, might want to lay off of a certain person who shares initials with a card game.

13 Likes

How is it MY fault that some website i’ve never heard of, is using my Twitter?

I can’t control them. All i can do is influence them, but if they don’t listen, what the heck you want me to do?

Can… can you not? Please?

5 Likes

I’m being pretty clear. Take down the names and images, all it will do is give them something to use. Want to vent? Vaguepost. It’s what we all do.

6 Likes

How is it my fault?

Explain that one please.

How is a website, using what i’ve said, is my fault?