LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Ours has it too and they put it in with the super soakers and summer fun stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

snickering

Peach is mad curious about the dango song in Rise so oh boy she’s gonna be hyper because you hear this song A LOT. Well I can’t skip it now. Puppy having fun.

7 Likes

Teeeheeeeee I got Gravenstone on beta for my Earthen

3 Likes

I’m a lesbian but I’m also a homosexual. But I’m also gay. But I’m also queer. But I’m also depressed and anxious.

5 Likes

2 varying weapon choices? Nah dude

Greatsword

And another Greatsword

2 Likes

I mean duh

Then again bow is just ranged greatsword

1 Like

Hello Every Lesbian Ever, nice to have met you for the 1000th time. :rofl: But on a serious note, hello and welcome!

7 Likes

Wife likes to toot her horn, though she’s always been a gunlance gal. Being able to do both would be really fun for her!

This might be a good way for me to branch out into trying other weapons more often, too, tbh! Since I’m so attached to HBG, I often don’t feel like gimping myself with new weapons while playing with friends as we do. Getting to have my favorite fallback in case a new weapon I’m trying out doesn’t vibe with me, will be quite relieving. :joy:

They do!! Our semi-local one back home had a section for it, which was surprising to see, but quite welcome! We bought a couple things from it on our last run through before packing day.

Aren’t we all, friend. :rofl: :sob:

I actually was talking about that with the wife over dinner. Today was really fun, and we met tons of lovely people again at the event!! But between the heat and the noise, I think I’m personally a bit overstimulated now, all told. Wife is even less social than I am (though she isn’t on the spectrum), and so I think we’ve agreed to take tomorrow (and maybe Friday) off in terms of Pride stuff. :face_exhaling:

Tomorrow is calling for some rain and non-severe storms, too, so it might be a nice day to just relax in the hotel room, where it’s quiet, comfy, and - most importantly - air conditioned. We may go out to eat still, but I personally just need a quiet, relaxing day to recharge with.

3 Likes

Got my Warband set.
3 Undead and 2 Earthen.

Idk how to share images

1 Like

Don’t look at me…

7 Likes

Genius that I am, I clicked the big blue ‘Play’ button because I thought it was a video. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I had to change Rosenivy back into armor because he was very much done with the beach gear in my head lol.

Just a very unamused cat of a man. You work on a character long enough and you end up sorta “talking” to them but its more like just talking to yourself.

8 Likes

I’ve got a new Warlock to level. And doing it through the MoP Remix.

Already got 2 Night Elf Locks, at 70, 1 LFD Lock, at 67 or 68, 1 Panda Lock, at 70, still got a level 10 Gnome lock to level, but gonna work on this one first, then go with a gnome.

6 Likes

I’ve been made aware core kiwifarms (the website, not the addon) users are actively stalking/trolling the LGBT community in game. Some are starting to even link their KF URLs in-game.

It does not get any worse than this kind of crowd. Probably explains the sociopathic chatter some people do in global chat channels on moonguard.

2 Likes

They’re just bored after Chris Chan went internet silent.

They’re also a bit obvious so they’re easy to ignore

1 Like

Who that?

Best you don’t know if you already don’t know

5 Likes

Noted.
:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

3 Likes

Probably explains the targeted behavior/alt accounts of many though. They’ve already learned to reword things to avoid the flagged word list to evade getting auto-ticketed by reports.

Reminder that KF got booted off cloudflare and is intentionally downranked on google for stalking people to the point of death. GMs should not take this lightly.

9 Likes

Now there’s a case for behind-the-scenes tracking, identification, and linking of persons if there ever was one. When it’s an abusive group like that (they are NO JOKE), you handle them sternly and strongly.

11 Likes