LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Only game I ever rented was the NES Spider-Man: Return of the Sinister Six. I hated Sandman’s stage…

2 Likes

The only Mario game i played extensively was Super Mario Advance.

I tired giving 64 and Sunshine a shot, but i couldn’t wrap my head around how to control things.

There used to be a local rental place that we would go to behind the movie theatre and rent tapes on the weekends.

That’s how I spent a good chunk of the weekend cause 2 dollars got you the tape for the whole weekend.

4 Likes

Grats on being the first person I’ve met to actually know the game

I got it from a cousin of mine cuz he sold his N64 but forgot that game so just said I could have it

Played it a tooonnnn, music was great, big big aliens were cool, and a surprisingly huge amount of vehicles

My only issue with it is there was a big that if you saved during a certain spot on the 4th era, it would wipe the entire cartridges save data, and Everytime I got back to the 4th era I forgot where it was and would lose it all again lol

1 Like

And it begins. I won’t spoil anything for anyone. I promise.

8 Likes

The forums and twitter already went wild with spoilers :sob:

5 Likes

I haven’t seen the forums yet, and I haven’t been on Twitter yet, so I haven’t seen the spoilers myself.

Though my Twitter feed is filled with cute cat videos and pictures.

4 Likes

Have fun, Ayu! I’m glad we get to avoid what seems to be the usual patch pains today, if the forum right now is any indication. :sweat_smile:

I tell you, it is hot right now. I feel like I’m gonna melt. :sob: Thankfully plenty of stalls with chilled water bottles and ice cream, but whew. Wife and I were wanting to stay longer today, but with this heat I don’t know if I can last.

2 Likes

I’m avoiding things that sound spoilerish as much as possible. I like enjoying the confusion of a new expac for a couple days / weeks.

I still need to read the short stories. I like immersion of that sort.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s getting there in the US south

4 Likes

I just want to know when it’s going to stop reading incompatible, when I know it’s compatible lol whole reason I got this pc lol

Hopefully no one has tried to shove you into a giant swinging hammer.

Best thing to come out of Episode 1.

1 Like

Just stop. This thread was originally created a safe space for the LGBTQIA+ community. If you disagree with the existence of this thread, please, mute the thread, and move on.

14 Likes

Good luck with that.

Can’t report system posts :heart:

6 Likes

Simple, the fact you got angry it existed immediately proves why its needed

12 Likes

I usually avoid beta’s and alpha’s and what not, but I thought why not just try Beta for once to mostly help out with the bugs.

Like, it is getting pretty fustrating that everything that seems to get released lately is just being buggy as anything, and although I got beta through the Epic Edition, I never intented to play the Beta originally, but I thought I’ll do the right thing and look at reporting the bugs mostly instead of just playing it.

4 Likes

We certainly plan to report bugs in the time we piddle around in Beta.

I suppose my main concern is whether any of them will actually get addressed in the few months we have until TWW… :joy:

2 Likes

I do know there is some that want to play the beta to just play the beta, without reporting any bugs too.

Would be fun if I could carry my bow and hunting horn into a fight. I really hope Wilds has at least some semblance of Rise / Sunbreaks Hunting Horn. Its just so fun and satisfying when you get a good solo head bonk.

I’m gonna miss my wirebugs something fierce if something like them isn’t in Wilds

1 Like

Discovered while at Family Dollar today,they have Pride stuff.

4 Likes