LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I just adore yorkies!!!

I lost my childhood / family dog (who was also a yorkie) last year and when i was ready for a new animal in my life later / recently adopting a cat and i think my dad was set on another yorkie.

I’m excited to see them be friends, but the dog has a vet appointment tomorrow and i’m gonna ask when we can start letting them socialize, the cat has all his shots, the dog does not yet, and then on top of that they’re both inside animals obviously so keeping them a part will be a hassle if it’s a long wait

5 Likes

Charlie and Vaggie are such a cute couple. I am straight but damn I love the Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss relationships.

4 Likes

And just now, without realizing, I managed to get my TL3 back

11 Likes

Only been a bunny boy for a day and already made someone uncomfortable with my transmog.

8 Likes

I know we got some monster hunter players on the forums.
Yall MHRise and Sunbreak are on sale right now where you can get both for like 20 bucks on Steam.

I unlocked pretty much everything on my Switch copy so it’ll be fun to start over on PC. I could use this as a reason to pick up a different weapon to main this time but nah. Bow main. Gotta do it. With the occasional Hunting Horn. That’s the good stuff. It’ll be fun. Until I have to fight Valstrax. The fun stops for me with that dang monster lol.

It’s on sale on Switch too, but I have never played the core MH games. I got Stories cause the gameplay looked much more fun than the regular MH games for me.

But my money is tight for the forseeable future due to mom passing. I only got the murloc onesie cause a friend gifted it to me haha. Remind me if it goes on sale again in a few months and I’ll try it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh its on sale for the switch too? Cool. I recommend either version then.

Figures my first MH game ( Rise ) ended up having my fav version of Hunting Horn on it. Its just not the same in other games. Not to rag on people that like stuff like World / Icebornes Hunting Horn or anything. I loved World / Iceborne. Rise / Sunbreak just has that flashiness I do enjoy. I do wish Dragon Piercer was better in Rise / Sunbreak tho. It doesn’t sound nearly as satisfying.

Ah crud I just remembered about that stupid bow charge feather thing you need if you wanna do end game bow builds in Rise. I know there is a jewel you can make in Sunbreak but its still pretty end game based.

I’ll just have to get creative and likely use some bows that don’t need Bow Charge Plus

They really are adorable! :dracthyr_heart: And such sweet little things, too.

I can definitely understand the feeling of losing a beloved pet and taking time before getting a new one. When I was in college, our family dog - a cute little spoiled Maltese who I loved - ended up getting too old and too sick to keep going. I still miss her; pets are like family, you know? We even jokingly called her my little furry sister.

Wifey and I have been talking about getting a cat some day, and I think I’ll be ready to soon - I just miss having a little critter running about, and my mother’s allergies prevented us from having a cat.

I hope Misha and your cat will be able to socialize soon, though!! Animals having socialization outside us silly humans is helpful, and especially so for dogs. :crossed_fingers:

They are!!! Admittedly, I’m far more partial to Hazbin over Helluva Boss; Charlie is just such a joy to watch, as silly and idealistic as she is, but the relationship she has with Vaggie is incredibly sweet. Ofc, my wife is very much like Vaggie in some ways - so maybe I’m just biased and projecting. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am really excited by what we saw for Wilds! The new raptor birds are so cute, and I hope we can at least put outfits/armor on them like we can our Palicos and Poogies. It also looks like we maaaaaay be getting double armament loadouts now???

Big if so - and I’ll be super excited to use both my favorite weapon types. I’m a HBG girl at heart, but I’m still partial to Insect Glaive.

1 Like

All I can say is… Bnuuy.

2 Likes

Anyone else sitting here watching forums this morning and being reminded yet again what vultures we really are?

It’s just cracking me up seeing all of the posts about “where’s mah beta”

And here I am, not getting to play it until next week. :joy:

Wife and I don’t plan to go too hard on Beta, regardless - there’s not really a point to! We want the expansion launch to be fresh for us still, and Beta is ultimately for feedback on improvements or bug fixes. I think aside from trying out Earthen and hero talents, we won’t be playing too much of it. No progress carries over, and neither of us want to burn out on it before the expansion’s even officially launched.

Besides, ESO just launched their newest Chapter, and she wants to drag me back to Tamriel to experience that. On top of Midsummer returning to LotRO, which we both need to do. :rofl: Plenty enough to keep us busy until the real launch of TWW!

And with that, we’re off to today’s event! If anyone else is out at Pride today somewhere in the world, please stay safe and healthy, and enjoy yourselves! :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Have fun!!!

Still feels idd going to Pride here in the 1st.
But,at least still plenty of local events for it all month.

Idk how hard with beta I’ll go this time.
I’m interested in Warbands mostly.

And yes,going to go Earthen Horde so if you all see my icon chance you know why.Will have Grave(insert whatever) in it :blush:

So who here plays Palworld? :slight_smile:

Any of y’all ever play Body Harvest?

Game for N64 that I remembered last night, really good and sucked at the same time

Amazing atmosphere though

2 Likes

Only game from N64 I remember playing was Podracing.

2 Likes

Body Harvest is by far my favorite N64 game, and it’s my sister’s favorite video game ever. Boyfriend had it before I did, and I was so enamored with it that I blew some of my money I was saving for a PC on it in summer '99. You can feel a lot of the ideas that would eventually make it into GTA3 in Body Harvest. DMA Design definitely took a lot of what they were trying to do in Body Harvest and blended it with GTA/GTA2 and out popped a much better product than Body Harvest with GTA3. But, the pairing of old b-movie sci-fi and a pseudo-free-roaming sandbox game, make Body Harvest insanely cool and fun to me…I especially love the combine.

Body Harvest has a lot of flaws too and is pretty janky, but it’s fun jank. It’s both one of the worst looking games on the N64 (and I as much as I love the 64…there’s a lot of ugly games so that’s saying something) while having sometimes abysmal performance. This is the game I kept wishing DMA would bring over to the Dreamcast or PC. It needed something with more RAM and more CPU and graphics oomph. Wild Metal Country ran well on the Dreamcast, so I think Body Harvest could have at least ran smoother had it been ported, but I know now that was never going to be a consideration since Nintendo funded much of the development of the game even though Midway ended up publishing it in the end.

At the very least, Body Harvest is an interesting example of a game idea that’s just too ambitious for the platform it is on. But, it’s also an important stepping stone in DMA’s trajectory towards the sandbox design of GTA3. Yes, GTA and GTA2 are the direct influences on GTA3, but there is 100% some Body Harvest DNA in GTA3 as well.

4 Likes

I have not!

There’s probably one i like more if i thought on it, but ill always have fond memories of Paper Mario and convincing my parents to rent it back to back so i could beat it (i did)

6 Likes

I used to play Godzilla, King of Monsters on the NES, silly game, but it kept my attention for the longest time. I actually never played Paper Mario, the SNES was the last console I ever owned.

4 Likes