LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Yeah and I like fluffy fluff pancakes.

It’s weird some batches are perfect others not so much and I don’t change anything up that I’m aware.

2 Likes

Sometimes it can be the humidity.

I noticed that with the bignets that I made. One patch the first one didn’t rise so well when mixed and cooked. The second on done days later at a lower humidity here, they came out fluffier, made exactly same way.

Sometime humidity can have an effect on things like that when cooking.

3 Likes

Ah yeah I didn’t think about that.

I did notice though that using this off brand from Aldis it is ALWAYS floofy. I let it sit for about 5 minutes before cooking and it just puffs right up.

I tend to like it better it has a lot more grains in it.

2 Likes

We have a package arriving today but I have no idea what it is. It comes from a random city in Massachusetts.

The person who sent it apparently paid extra to get priority tracking pushed to my email, which is just weird.

That is weird.

Do you recognize who it’s coming from at least?

1 Like

Nope. No name attached.

See that would make me super paranoid and not want to open it and or decline it.

You may be able to call the post office if it has tracking and decline it. Idk that would make me super paranoid.

2 Likes

I have never heard of that, can you explain what is in it?

I just figured it out.

It’s a custom Switch game case/cover. The seller apparently made two tracking numbers, and attached the wrong one to my eBay order, and shipped the second one.

I ordered a custom cover for this:

There’s no solo-release of the game in the US (literally only China and Japan, they cancelled the “generic Asia English” release). So I bought the Japanese one. But the Japanese ones have a spine that doesn’t look like US Switch spines, (different font/the Cero Rating on it), so I want a custom cover that will match. Lol.

5 Likes

Oh ok phew well least it’s a tape LOL

That looks very interesting and the art style kind of reminds me of Digimon in a way.

3 Likes

Brown some ground beef, add in diced tomatoes, preferably the Rotel kind. Add some diced green bell peppers and onions (or use a Fajita Pepper blend mix). Add a tad bit of water, then add a packet of Taco Seasoning.

Boil Spaghetti noodles as directed. Drain, leave just enough pasta water to keep things loose, add the meat mixture. Mix, and add a Mexican blend cheese.

7 Likes

That sounds delicious!

3 Likes

Heheheh, it’s a Texas thing, my mom used to make it back in the early 70s. Been a staple for a long long time.

5 Likes

It just got here lol.

6 Likes

Wooooo monster hunter

2 Likes

Sadly the actual game doesn’t ship from PlayAsia until the 13th, and then it takes 3-4 weeks to get here.

3 Likes

Oh well in that case

Woo eventually monster hunter

4 Likes

Oh no, pride has me so busy I totally forgot to ask this week:

What’s your biggest accomplishment this week? Sound off and toot your horn so we can cheer you on :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Waking up.

4 Likes

My niece came out as trans, and his/her parents are trying to figure out how to handle it. They have asked me for advice because I am a doctor, but I am not really well versed in that area. The 14 year old gruntling (pregnancy discovered while playing WoW, so that’s a term of endearment rather than hate) is XX, presents as female and wears female attire, had a boyfriend who is straight, and doesn’t seem to fully understand the extent of what the hormones/surgery would entail. They live a 2 day drive away, so I have had limited contact with the child, and cannot say I have a full understanding of where the mental state/level of dysphoria of this child is. Not sure if it matters, but puberty started very early, like 8-9 years of age.

Any advice, for or against transition, is appreciated.