LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I do love everybody. But I’m not everybody to love everybody.

5 Likes

I’ll take em off your hands,I need a specialized force with my followers about to come.

2 Likes

Gives the undead the growling cookies

here. Take them.

2 Likes

They will be well cared for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to get better at experimenting with cooking.

I guess that’s what I get for “borrowing” Elvira’s cook book…

3 Likes

Sister was having a hard time trying to write my mom’s obituary, so I spent the night writing it for us. Got input from both of my sisters and the woman who was practically a sister to my mom on the finished product, and submitted it to the local paper.

It’s really hard writing an obituary. They don’t really tell you that.

11 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss /hug

4 Likes

Get the wow cookbook, if you don’t have it already. Great stuff in there.

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss

4 Likes

Oh I’ve heard that it’s good.

It was more a nod to when Elvira made that monster for dinner that they put down the garbage disposal in the movie lol

I “borrowed” her cook book and it made these growling cookies.

3 Likes

For dinner tonight, gonna make Taco Spaghetti. Quick and Easy one pot meal.

4 Likes

Idk what I’m having for dinner.

Probably nothing lol

And I do have plenty I could fix I just idk… I only eat when hungry and if I ain’t hungry then I don’t eat.

2 Likes

people_hugging phara hugs

5 Likes

Hot dogs or pizza here, Idk maybe a sammich again. That one last night with turkey,ham and salami on onion bun was pretty nommmy.

2 Likes

See I’ve been wanting grain like stuff like oats and pancake type stuff.

I get the protein flour / pancake mix and I noticed having that I do WAY better.

2 Likes

I found out they make Yellow Corn Grits. I just bought two 2 pound bags of it. Make it with some chicken stock, a pat of butter. Good filling meal.

3 Likes

I’ve got a roast in the slow cooker with potatoes, carrots, and a couple onions. The house is going to smell amazing in a couple hours.

3 Likes

You may want to look into Kodiak Cakes Pancake and Waffle mix 100% whole grains.

Their mix is really good and makes wonderful german pancakes :slight_smile: and healthy ones too boot!

2 Likes

Oh I’ve had that it’s very good.

My issue is though is sometimes it don’t like to puff up / rise.

2 Likes

Ahh yeah, gotta have em flat sometimes to huh?

1 Like