LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

And that’s on periodt

4 Likes

I been getting all the pink. But ATM I’m love love loving my tauren his beach get up lol. Don’t got the hat sunglasses combo yet so just using the normal shades :3

1 Like

Good morning, I hope everyone is having a safe and lovely day! We got rained out yesterday afternoon, which wasn’t fun. :sweat_smile: Hoping the reports on sunshine today hold up, but I think I’ll be packing rain ponchos in my bag today just in case.

Wife and I are a wee bit sad we’re going to be away for a few days more; we’ve both been waiting on TWW beta, but I doubt we’ll get to play much of it at all until next week sometime. :sob: I suppose it gives us time to decide what classes we wanted to try out in Beta first!

Edit: Not quite sure what I missed overnight, but I think this is a good time to remind everyone not to engage with bad actors where possible. :face_exhaling:

6 Likes

I guess while i’ve been summoned here again, i’l share some positivity here, cause why not.

Who here plays Palworld? and noticed they are also doing the little cartoons on twitter? I got a bit of a giggle from the egg Chikipi one. :slight_smile:

I wish you didn’t summon him

11 Likes

This, plus the pink butterfly wings and I’ll be a very happy person trading post wise honestly. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

Ignoring people and curating your space is always valid.

There’s really no point in arguing w someone who not only lacks the range but isn’t part of the community they constantly speak over, especially when they apply that mindset to other minorities they aren’t a part of and also speak over.

11 Likes

I completely forgot about them! Idk how I did. I want those as well! I think they’d go well with the pink bikini!

4 Likes

Like, y’all can just stop talking about him, it’s not an impossible task

Who cares if he goes and rants on tweeter begging ol musky to buy wow forums and ban all the mean lgtbq+ people who aren’t kissing the ground he walks on for being an “ally” or whatever they do on there

In the grand scheme, it doesn’t matter at all

13 Likes

Sorry, originally my fault. We’ll just have to say Baridorielor 3 times to de-summon him then.

3 Likes

The more pink, the better :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Also, why is there no pink emoji’s?

4 Likes

I agree, we also need a Pink Depresso in Palworld. :slight_smile:

There are like on iPhone and most places have at least the pink heart emoji now, not sure why forums still doesn’t have it but as soon as it does I’ll be using it like almost nonstop.

1 Like

Everybody love everybody!

3 Likes

I refuse!‎

3 Likes

Can you at least tolerate? I’ll give you a Garrosh shaped cookie.

1 Like

Oh yea, I got no issue tolerating people

2 Likes

Ok good.

Gives the orc the Garrosh shaped cookie

1 Like

Do you have any Xala’tath shaped cookies?!

2 Likes

I do but they keep growling at me.

5 Likes