LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I actually look at the LGBTQIA+ community as more have the right to be treated with the same respect as everyone else. Like, though I could be wrong, but from what I’ve seen, some people does tend to treat the LGBTQIA+ community the same way with some people who have certain disabilities, treating it like it is a disease that can be spread.

13 Likes

Its rather funny. Bigots flip flop between “pfft their population is so low they’re nothing” to “they are ruining our way of life!”

11 Likes

This is super sweet to come back home and see so thank you very much for the kind and sweet words and I love you. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

11 Likes

we have so many good folks in this community i salute and respect you all :saluting_face:

happy pride month

10 Likes

I mean, there is some that will try and act that way, and then there is some bad people also. But I try and look at it more of an individual perspective, and not a group of people perspective.

Like, I would rather if we all could just get along, and live in a world where we’re all treating each other equally, regardless of who we all are. But there will always be someone who will try and ruin it.

1 Like

What a weird thing. Everyone should know at this point that you can’t “spread” lgbtq designation.

1 Like

You’d think everyone would know, but you’ll be surprised. It is sad there is still those tin-foil theories from people that seem to never end.

5 Likes

You would think but there’s a percent of the population that thinks chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

4 Likes

I used to think this when I was a kid. Then I again, I also thought Ice-Cream came from placing a cow in the snow too.

6 Likes

I mean kids believing that I can see.

Grown adults though?

5 Likes

Yeah, valid. Adults would believe anything while wearing tin-foil hats.

3 Likes

We’re here
We’re queer
We’re playing best WoW expansion so get used to it

More seriously, yawn flag and ignore the troll

14 Likes

I’m hoping the pink bathing suit comes out soon, I want to rock that with the water gun for a bit on this character. It’s probably going to be on the estore but I’ll still get it.

7 Likes

Yesss

i’m still sad I didn’t have enough tendies to get all the outfits ;_;

5 Likes

I wish they were cheaper or we got more tenders! Or both!

6 Likes

SAME

With all the cool and expensive stuff this month I’m honestly surprised Blizz didn’t put out a tender bundle on the shop.

Or a bonus tenders amount this month just like Plunderstorm did

6 Likes

That would have been nice! Get bonus tenders for playing remix since we got bonus tenders for plunderstorm!

6 Likes

Yes! Please Bizz, please bribe and reward us for being good children and playing the thing we were already going to do :pleading_face:

6 Likes

we do need more pink mogs i mist out on one of the tp ones

5 Likes

The prepatch catchup gear is gonna be all pink and purplely, ize excite

5 Likes