LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Does anyone know that feeling when you’re re-watching a TV show for the 10th time and you’re trying to figure out if you’ve seen that part yet or if you skipped an episode? But not like you actually missed the episode because you know generally what happened in the show, from watching it 9 times before, but you still want to watch the full thing in chronological order?

2 Likes

Brutal fumble

2 Likes

I’m the bacon and tomatoes :triumph:

4 Likes

I’m the I in the expanded version (Intersex) :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know where gender fluid fits in with all the acronyms and stuffs (I’m gender fluid too). Maybe the +?

6 Likes

Genderfluid falls under the trans umbrella so maybe that. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that :o

Ty for the info! :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

You all want me to re-post here the like 4-page-long post I made about myself in the TL3 lounge this morning when I was supposed to be working? I was replying with concern about a post someone made and…got carried away. :upside_down_face: :rofl: :dracthyr_shrug:

Well, maybe just the abridged version? I’m pansexual/panromatic, and I’m somewhere between demi-man and androgyflux.
phara is phara

Oh, and my heroes this year are Fuzzbutt and Naughtymoon. :wave:

10 Likes

I see this image and all I can say is “Inside of you are two dwarves. They’re for some reason playing tug-of-war over the Pitfall crocodile. Don’t ask why, even we don’t know.”

5 Likes

I never knew where I fit in this whole scenario

Some girls are cool, some dudes are cool, some trans people are cool, but I also don’t really care most of the time

So, I did what all smart people do, and never think about or really acknowledge it

6 Likes

I may be misapplying, but… gray ace possibly?

1 Like

Happy Pride Month everyone!

6 Likes

Malgorok is Malgorok and does Malgorok things.

6 Likes

wth is up w/ ur pic lol

2 Likes

Honestly no idea, besides like the most commonly know ones I’ve never looked into any of the… sub categories? Or whatever they’d be called

The only thing I’m sure of is I’m definitely a dude, I thought about being a woman stuff and nah never sat with me, so I got one certainty at least lol

Yea that sounds about right

5 Likes

It’s the lightning effect on my staff overlapping with my character’s face

2 Likes

You’re a friend. Duh.

7 Likes

Weapon in the way it looks like.

2 Likes

I have to steal this for others, what a perfect answer, haha!

4 Likes

That’s cause the LGBTQ+ isn’t really a community as in like we all sit together in a building, hold hands, and talk about flowers and unicorns from another dimension. It’s a very loosely defined term to more of talk about the rights and protections needed for people who have those attributes.

Within the ‘community’ is a very diverse and divisive mix of different values, religions, beliefs, political ideologies and such. And a lot of times, like let’s say if we focus on the gay community specifically, it has it’s own set of issues and discrimination in respect to the region as well. E.g. gay issues in the UK will look different to gay issues in Thailand although there could be some overlap with various other categorization.

To me, my allyship with LGBTQ+ would obviously be seen by others as due to association with being gay, but to me, it’s more of a fundamental right of “we have a right to exist, and a right to contribute to society, without being discriminated against or threatened,” rather than because of sexuality itself if that makes sense.

It’s also generally easier to find people in the community who understand the sociological impact of growing up through such an experience, but I would honestly say that’s not always going to be the case. I’ve met a lot of gay people who I simply do not relate to or who do not care about social issues that matter to me. And that’s not a read on them, it’s more to show that the LGBTQ+ umbrella is extremely diverse and not everyone cares about and/or has the same opinions on various things.

9 Likes

Happy pride month everyone :rainbow_flag:

7 Likes