LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Yeah, that’s a fair assessment for sure.

I can do ok on that one with lower levels where it’s not so overwhelming. But traditional button pressing rhythm games just melt my brain and make me forget what my fingers are.

2 Likes

I prefer games where you just fight something and it sometimes syncs up a hype moment with the music and gameplay.

Like where you’re fighting a boss and it almost feels like a dance.

I blame the Mz Ruby fight from Sly Cooper. That was so hype as a kid when I finally beat it. Still mad the remaster version has everything off beat.

5 Likes

Pride plate transmog
/outfit v1 13424,36330,0,77345,5805,877,0,16696,14371,13704,29698,12340,49466,-1,5448,0,0

It is the set I am currently wearing in my profile

7 Likes

why do all the lgbt themed threads other then this one get deleted?

Because more often than not, they are quickly trolled, or identified as bad-faith threads. There’s really no other reason.

5 Likes

they could moderated the trolls instead of just deleting fair questions, or reqiests.

And on that note, this thread tends to be watched by both posters and moderators, and those who move to troll it are quickly flagged and addressed.

6 Likes

So far, I’ve only used the beach-wear on warrior Phara ('cause I want to keep forum Phara in what she has on for now). I didn’t get every thing I wanted, like the mount, because I didn’t have enough tenders.

Sitting on the beaches of Stranglethorn:

I wish they had a mechanism for changing which sitting pose your character used. Like with a lot of chair-type things, lady dwarves sit right on the edge of the beach chair. Human was better. I think the reclined mount passenger pose looks a lot better for lady dwarves; example using Narcissus add-on:

And, in case anyone cares, that warrior Phara’s transmog:

13 Likes

I guess it wasn’t phrased well but I just felt like they often do themes for each month of trading post and was wondering why not pride theme this month and summer vacation next month.

They intermixed it, which is why we had summer fun and the pride chair.

I wonder what july will be then since they already used summer vacation

I would assume something with fireworks

3 Likes

I’m fine with the June trading post not having only pride stuff. I love the summer mogs, but I do think it was lacking. I would have loved some pride-themed mogs, like maybe some pride flag cloaks and pennants.

4 Likes

Happy June everyone. I hope Pride Month and the upcoming Event will be good for all.

7 Likes

Indeed, happy Pride Month! A quick reminder, just in case, that even if you know someone’s LGBTQ+, they may not be out as such. If they’re not out openly, do not out them yourself! That’s only their call to make.

I myself am openly out, both as pan and a transwoman.

9 Likes

Same, proudest les-bear-an in the tri-city area! I love putting the L in LGBT! Who are y’all reppin?

8 Likes

Plus one for the punnage.

6 Likes

Hey you said it, not me

4 Likes

Oh you don’t know the half of it. Back when Blockbuster was a thing, there was a girl who worked at the counter who went to the local high school (I was in junior high) and she was so pretty, talking to her made me ill with nerves. One time I was trying to make small talk, while renting that Halloween movie with Busta Rhymes, and she says “Oh, having a movie party?” I said, “No, I’m just watching it by myself.” She looked me right in the eyes and said, “Well you don’t have to.” And then in all my glory, I opened my mouth and said

“No, that’s okay. I’ll just watch it with my mom.”

I still think about that sometimes before I go to bed.

9 Likes