LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I hate that because that happens here as well depending what you are listening to and it’s like it’s just music so not sure why it’s limited or not worldwide like say songs in general are because of it being a music video.

6 Likes

There’s a big storm rolling through here and it’s all loud and stuff.

Sad fox noises

5 Likes

I’m enjoying the storm, but I’ve always enjoyed storms. It’s also not as lightning and thundery as I thought it was gonna be.

7 Likes

fuzzbutt hugs

I very much dislike storms. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

10 Likes

We’ve had some rippers come through here this past week.

Be safe

5 Likes

So ive been away from the forums for a long time, and this thread warms my heart. Its nice to have a place i dont feel…judged for existing, yknow?

So thanks for existing yall. Now i need to find an lgbt guild and properly get back into the game lol

14 Likes

Be safe then Take shelter if needed.

6 Likes

I will if need be. I’ll take the kitties into the crawl space.

8 Likes

Behold. I am Ibuki…but Fuzzy

12 Likes

Fuzzibuki

10char

9 Likes

Fuzbuki is totally the name of a Bleach Character’s Sword. :dracthyr_nod:

7 Likes

Good god the darkspear heritage quest was garbage compared to the other ones.

I’m actually a little irritated about it. The way they make the darkspear seem very stupid is getting a bit sus at this rate.

The armor is neat tho. I’m one of those weirdos that likes the masks

3 Likes

/Gags and wretches

That looks so gross to me.

They’ve been doing the Darkspear wrong since they Made Vol’jin Warchief, sidelined him for an entire expansion and then killed him off.

4 Likes

You’d think if the darkspear needed new loas or recovering old ones they’d just. I dunno. HAVE THEIR FORMER LEADER WHO IS NOW A LOA.

Like yeah I get the vibe that both the troll and draenei are about remembering things. The Draenei one just had more story and felt more fleshed out.

Least Jani was there. He’s cool.

6 Likes

Hek hek hek hek hek!

3 Likes

I think they are saving Vol’jin’s return for TWW. I kinda feel like its gonna be a huge plot point for the Horde there.

I figured but man. It was so weak compared to all the other Heritage quests.

Even the Worgen one was better. ( Granted I do have a soft spot for Nathanos lol )

2 Likes

Are you saying blizzard didn’t do a good job writing for trolls?

I’d never guess, its only been near 20 years of bad trolling writing so far

1 Like

Fair lol. It was just extra bland and it bugged me.

1 Like