LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

:rofl:

6 Likes

My Japanese is a bit rusty, but I do understand some of it. I haven’t really studied Japanese enough to fully understand it, which I still prefer English Subtitles.

2 Likes

I do admit, the Japanese always have the funniest stuff
 Even their comedy is quite funny

1 Like

Just for y’all, a secret. The best way to travel in Remix.

Use a Parasol Toy before using a meteor chip (you can even use it DURING if you’re like me in the video and forgot), and not only can you control the direction you’re moving in, but it greatly improves how long you stay airborne.

4 Likes

It is also a good way to navigate areas where flying isn’t allowed, the meteor chip.

Yep, you can see me flying from Krasang to the Timeless isle in the video, and controlling myself to land at Ordos haha

4 Likes

I know enough to tell when some liberties are taken with subtitles, which sometimes makes watching stuff more confusing because the words I’m hearing aren’t matching the subs.

Lol, yeah. Though I can’t fault Japanese when they struggle with English due to the pretty big differences in the way the languages work. English is kind of a disaster with special-case rules and words like weather and whether. It also doesn’t help that there’s no letter V, L, Q or X in Japanese.

2 Likes

Yep. In high school Japanese class, we noted how easy spelling was once you learned the alphabet and found ourselves wondering if they had spelling bees in Japan.

We asked our teachers and were told no, not for the Japanese language. But on the other hand, there’s a lot of kanji to study and memorize and there are sometimes competitions around that.

1 Like

i love stuff like this. speaking of which, I think we recently turned the JWT towards Neptune and the photos were pretty cool looking

2 Likes

I’m just waiting to get launched out of remix map using that meteor thing one day. So bad at aiming it lol.

3 Likes

Sha of Creativity in question:

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, Me’dan is still canon, just his stint as the Guardian isn’t. (Which is weird, cause Aegwynn died specifically to empower him as guardian so he could kill Chogall, which means Aegwynn should canonically still be alive too)

Why he hasn’t been introduced in WoW is a mystery though.

I lowkey stan him tbh. Just for the sheer chaos he would cause on the forums

The blood elves face bugs me for some reason. Its like her mouth wants to be on a slimmer face but her chin / cheeks say otherwise.

On this Sunday lets all have a good positive day.

Be thankful for those around that love and care for you.

:dracthyr_heart:

10 Likes

phara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs small
phara hugs smallYes, thank you everyone. :dracthyr_love_animated:I love ya’ll. phara hugs small
phara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs smallphara hugs small

8 Likes
8 Likes

Hoping everyone has a safe fun and happy weekend .

And on side note it’s almost Pride :transgender_flag: :rainbow_flag:

9 Likes

When clicking play gives you this

https://i.imgur.com/4JPE1Uo.png

:sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Reminder to stay safe out there folks. And always do what you need to for your mental health :blue_heart: :heart: :heartpulse: :hearts: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes