LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Update: Found some unique gloves that send out skeletons when you use corpse explosion

RETURN OF THE SKELLY BROS XD

Aaaaaaahhh I just want to squish the cat and boop its nose
:dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

long live the king

1 Like

Lil late for fathers day but this is one of my fav animal stories.

4 Likes

I have a job interview soon and Iā€™m so nervous. AAAAAH :sob:

8 Likes

omg good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™ve practiced a couple of times with friends but itā€™s still so nerve-racking, lol.

4 Likes

Goodluck Zigstur!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how it went, but at least I made my interviewer laugh and smile when I mentioned my hamsters (yes, it was relevant, lol). :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Being likable is an underrated aspect of interviews

Sure, knowing the skills is vital, but if youā€™re a board theyā€™ll forget you before the days over

4 Likes

You got this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My last one was incredibly nerve wracking and they never called back, rip.

1 Like

Keep trying. I believe in you :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

FINALLY got a amulet upgrade. Iā€™m almost level 65 in d4 and still had a level 40ish necklace.

Speaking of which, I havenā€™t logged on for a few days. Been casually playing it, but been hating the fact that I keep getting disconnected due to my internet just likes to drop out.

So howā€™s everyone doing so far this month? I hope you guys are doing ok because the world has gone extremely crazy and itā€™s hard to escape within a escapist fantasy when reality pulls you back in with alot of hard times.

1 Like

Eh canā€™t complain at the moment. Iā€™m still greatly enjoying my Diablo 4 vacation lol

Azeroth can wait. Its Sanctuary time

Doing good.

Just sleepies lol

Doing alright I guess.
First month in a bit havenā€™ t had to make a repeat trip to grocery store so thatā€™s something

2 Likes

Thatā€™s always good! I got instacart and walmart delivery thingies and Iā€™m super spoiled with those.

I love home delivery groceries lol

2 Likes