LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

lol I love how the dog is playing along with it.

1 Like

I did WoD in full on my first toon late last year. Got every pve mount endless grinding the open world rares and doing the raid weeklies.

Finished the legion story and think I’ve got reps half exalted on a different toon. Started bfa a month ago on same toon.

The nighthold weekly keeps thirsting. Forever 8/9 on the sets.

Been trying to just do old xpac WQs even if it means killing time, I’m just not wanting to expose myself to others anymore in group content, it’s not just the systems I nag on about. People in this game are too nasty and break the worth it logic. For someone like me who nags on a topic people will take the wrong way, and hates the back and forth bickering people do, I feel like it’s best if I just avoid people. I feel like dealing with people is a second job and you’d have to socially manipulate others in a sociopathic way just to prog group content. The fact I’m autistic probably just makes it seem worse than it really is, but there definitely seems to be that crowd who are manipulative just to get ahead.

1 Like

I’ve been getting hit and miss of that. I just put em on ignore and hit that ol’ report button.

Let Blizzard sort em out.

(just saw the edit)

Oh there is and it sounds like the group ya found was just a bunch of bad eggs.

I’m at the point where i play a Druid named meow now and just meow.

Completely ignoring DF to ignore group content and systems. It’s just a lot of bad noise for someone autistic like me.

1 Like

There you go. If anyone asks a question “meow” :stuck_out_tongue:

:people_hugging:

1 Like

Meow :cat2: :cat: :cat2:

2 Likes

haha
 Meow!

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m glad this thread is still being continued! I’ve been gone for some time and I got worried not seeing it here.

1 Like
2 Likes

Part 2? What happened to the other thread?

I’ll admit I wasn’t in it that much so I don’t know if it was trolled hard it something.

:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

It filled, so new one

1 Like

Wow, there’s a post cap
 And the thread hit cap?

That’s actually impressive. I’m just glad it wasn’t shut down :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hehe indeed I’m glad it wasn’t shut down either.

Where else am I gonna share cute kitty and birdie pictures? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t need an excuse in any thread for that lol

1 Like

5 Likes

I feel late to the party with the game animal petting, but I think DE did good with the animations for the freaky alien cat things.

4 Likes

Kavat and yeah animations in Warframe tend to be really great from personal experience :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

At least until they bug out.

1 Like

Man my poor necromancer got bodied when I tried a summoner set up T_T

Fine back to bone spear

cries more for all the gold I have to waste fixing it

1 Like