LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I keep being indecisive about what I want to play in remix and I just discovered demon hunters (yes, a bit late I know), -and I’m having fun with the gearing in this season tanking mythics. Overstimulation incoming!!!

1 Like

I will add this also.
I spent a good portion of the movie by making happy goblin noises with all the easter eggs.

Omg Godzilla X Kong was so good! My boyfriend was laughing at how hard I was fangirling during the movie.

And the Director who did Godzilla X Kong is gonna be directing a Live Action Thundercats!!!

9 Likes

A live action WHAT NOW

6 Likes

My housemate was laughing as well at all my geeking out but they are geeks too so it works.

Oh now that’s going to be good. How long has it been now waiting for a good Thundercats movie.

Oh and how about Jinx Monsoon as The Maestro on Doctor Who… Love it!

3 Likes

Milla Jovovich was interested in playing Cheetara in an earlier iteration that ended up not getting made. Wonder if she’d be considered (and up for) the live version…?

And I just saw “The Devil’s Chord”, omg. Jinkx Monsoon is really something else! :star_struck:

5 Likes

As long as they have to all wear the 80s outfits, ALL of them, then I’m bringing the whole block.

7 Likes

Yup, they were going to do one years ago, but because Michael Bay was attached to it support fell through. But with Adam Wingard at the helm seems people are jumping to sign up.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m a skilled player, in fact I’d say the opposite! :rofl: But for me it just comes down to what i find fun, and shooting lightning at things or water vibes healing are both so fun to me.

Belf and nelf shaman when :sob:

2 Likes

You’re a delliks player?

I’m not sure what that means? :rofl:

1 Like

Skilled | Dellisk

Haha funny joke

2 Likes

I like it! Yes, that sounds exactly like the sort of player I am!

1 Like

There was also one slated years ago with Westley Sinpes as Panthro.

Idk but i immediately thought of dr who and those little robot enemies

2 Likes

Oh man I remember that. Wasn’t that just after the first Blade movie when everyone wanted Snipes in their movies?

1 Like

Took me a second, but I get it

Does kinda resemble the name when you say it

Yeah,that was around that time.

I’ve heard Snipes may be coming back as Blade for a Multiverse project in the MCU

2 Likes

ah that explains why hes not returning for the next monsterverse movie

honestly thundercats deserves a W

5 Likes