LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I just learned if you log in on a trial character on retail after that you don’t have to wait until the event ends to get the heritage armor so I might do that after I finish leveling my Gnome Warlock that I started last night, lol.

2 Likes

Pushing people away is not how you create a safe environment for the LGBT+.

A person convinced out of their hate and becoming a better person and even helping, is a better victory then simply wishing the person disappear altogether. You seem to want the latter and want me to do the latter.

Now, on to happier topics! Like Deadpool and Wolverine coming out next month!

2 Likes

I’m just not sure what ARs I really care about enough for the armor. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s literally all they do

0 thinking about it, how they read stuff is law and you’re the one whos wrong

3 Likes

Which is why I will no longer engage with them. We are now on the Deadpool hype train puts on Conductor hat

2 Likes

I made a velf hunter as my only timerunner so far. But classes I usually play are hunters, shaman, mages, priests, pallies, and druids.

2 Likes

“Why can’t you just be normal? Maybe just a little less freaky? Maybe a little less offensive to the senses? Can’t you see I love you?”

2 Likes

Honestly I just did it because I did make a Void Elf and got it to 70 and figured why not, I’ll never use heritage armor unless they make them useable by all races because only one I actually like is the Nightborne one and I like all my Warlocks to match outfit wise so yeah, lol.

3 Likes

Okay so you have to have crazy tips then. So what’s the best way to go for shammy from someone who doesn’t play it? I leveled almost every class up except that one.

1 Like

One thing i noticed is that person massively centers their ally ship around themselves and any ally knows that’s not how you be an ally you listen ijbol. They also massively don’t understand intersectionality and how that works and why it’s important to sit out when things don’t apply to you in favor of listening to those where it does. That said I’m someone who will extend grace when ppl feel deserving of it but if someone isn’t i won’t take the time to educate the internet is right there and it’s not on me or others to do so it’s a courtesy and grace being extended that sometimes people don’t realize they’re taking for granted when people take the time to educate them.

8 Likes

I’d like to congratulate the trolls ITT on their fifth (5th) attempt at flagging my posts and getting them removed. Every single one has been denied. Hold those Ls, I love my queer brothers, sisters, and gender-missers.

5 Likes

after careful consideration, i would like to politely state that i do not agree with that.

I’ve added it to my ever-growing gigantic backlog of stuff I need to watch since I’ve cancelled most of my streaming subs.

Awwww yeaaaahhh

4 Likes

Oh wait…it’s July 26 not June XD I’m over here missing a whole month :dracthyr_crylaugh:

4 Likes

…Since when did you change your mind about me? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m looking forward to this honestly.

Most of the cast is back with a few exceptions.

The ones returning were my faves.

Funny enough Beetlejuice was my first movie date way back when.

2 Likes

Speaking of which.

Just watched Godzilla X Kong a couple days ago and OMG!!!

2 Likes

Oooh I haven’t seen that yet but I’ve heard it’s really good.

1 Like

Oh my yes.

It’s well worth it.

I’ve been a fan since well when I was a fan of Star Wars which was late 70s on up and I loved it.

1 Like