LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Good night!

2 Likes

Ah, nothing like seeing a huge wall of responses and bits of that rogues posts as a solid reminder on why I keep them ignored

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m sure people with an actual audience will post it too.

Also what even is the point of this post? No one here owes you a pat on the back for taking a few seconds to share a charity. Especially while you double down on how you think you should be allowed to talk over people.

That is not ally behavior.

8 Likes

Ugh, tired but canā€™t sleep. I dunno, but even with warm pajamas and a lot of blankets, it does feel really cold in the bedroom, compared to here in the living room where I have my computer. And it is only warm in the living room because of my computer.

1 Like

If onlyā€“then maybe heā€™d listen. No heā€™s centrist, his own definition. And it shows.

Between her and Mason as Desireā€¦ to quote someone many love " Oh myyyyyyy"ā€¦

1 Like

No lies detected :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I have not but it has really good reviews. I have to admit, I was expecting ā€œyuriā€ as in the images I post in some of the awful threads that pop up, but itā€™s about a guy named Yuri. :blush:

3 Likes

Hello all dears, I am a gnome! I have an update. Thanks to the Pandaria remix, Hunk is now level 28 :cat: I am such a slowpoke though, work has been fun so I havenā€™t been playing much. Thankfully this is 90 days so I might get him to 70 before the thing is over and try out the raid. I also have a level 81 in cataclysm now, Elmyouu 4.0, and he is equally stinky!

6 Likes

This is Fuzz on my time runner. Youā€™ll have a blast at 70! Just make sure to pick up dailies etc from the bazar areas to get a head start on your cloak.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness you got 70 already? Good job Fuzz! Maybe I will see you in a raid sometime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I like to hit stuff with a stick so I leveled up fairly quickly xD

3 Likes

Youā€™re in a guild on him too, I didnā€™t know we can join guilds on them! Can I put gear in the guild bank and collect it on the timewalker?

2 Likes

My main timerunner character

And soon to be, also another timerunner, my forum poster.

After what happened the other day, I thought to switch out Ayukama with a different alt to post, and I thought actually Iā€™ll level up another time runner character. And since also Iā€™ve seen the class transmog that has some appearances to look like Kaelā€™thas, I though this would be perfect to go with.

4 Likes

You cannot sadly.

But you can pass gear to a guildie swap then the guildie pass you the stuff back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Donā€™t judge meeee but I still havenā€™t started remix it takes me forever to decide on a character I narrowed it down to Zandalari druid or mage though but I want more lore on both before I decide, idk why I thought their mages were historians / archivists but maybe they are (?)

4 Likes

I havenā€™t tried the druids, but Frost Mages are quite strong in the Remix.

4 Likes

Iā€™m doing specs I have never touched. I never even bothered with survival until remix.

Iā€™ll do a disc priest next. Itā€™s a great way to learn specs etc :slight_smile:

I may do a light forged drani or void elf for the priest cause I donā€™t have their heritage armor. I heard you can do the heritage armor after the event. Not sure how true that is.

1 Like

I mostly was planning to stick with Warlocks, but then I thought to first level a human mage to try playing a mage again, and well, they were fun, and strong. And when I saw the class sets for the mage, I was like, Void Elf Mage time.

Though the name was the tricky part, but when I can, Iā€™m going to swap the names for Ayukama and Ayushi around, so I donā€™t really lose my forum account and have to really start over again.

2 Likes

My warlock is a NB rn on wyrmrest I got the name change / faction and server change in the last sale its just sitting on my account but I wanna give him my priests name whose on MG rn lmao, im not rdy to change him yet though I wanna clear his quest log and objectives I had for him first

2 Likes