LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Please don’t remind me. I bought a 32 pack of toilet paper 3 days ago and both my cats teared up the bag and all 32 rolls of toilet paper. And the only thing I could do was love them more…

3 Likes

Oh no lol I put the TP and paper towels out of claw distance :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I saw this on FB and just had to share it.

7 Likes

Birbs

4 Likes

Cutie out there always reminding you “hey IM the original baby” lol

1 Like

Reminds me of the absolute joy my rats would have if I gave them a full box of tissues to play with. They’d take a tissue one at a time and just pile it into the cage so they could make a cozy nest with it. Then cuddle in the box once its empty lol

1 Like

lol indeed

“He baby but I’m THE baby” cutie logic lol

1 Like

lol exactly she was trying to be all cute earlier then she bit the living daylights out of me.

Thanks for reminding me of the bfa tortollian quests. The world quest ones with the cannons you aim can actually d/c you to login if you move them too fast.

Tangent aside I’ve been doing bfa and legion rep grinding just to stay away from others. I’m too damaged to give people another chance, and it’s not worth it atm to open myself to others.

The trolls who harass you for being autistic or gay are in force and there are many of them in game 24/7.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry that’s happening /hug remember to place them on ignore and to right click report them when they whisper you! Don’t engage with trolls. You do that they win.

Huh… interesting I did not know that.

I just finished up the staff for Onyx the leggo staff from Firelands and I may go back and see what misc reps I’m missing.

The intro to this XD

1 Like

Something broke in 10.0.7 with movement checks.

Drunk mount flying sends you to login as well now.

1 Like

Lol the doggo pets.

Oh… oh no that’s not good.

Probably explains why only some people are rage complaining about d/cs. Some very specific stuff like that are triggering it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t doubt it. So far I haven’t had any weird dcs but I keep getting random crashes.

that has to be a mod
no game developer would allow petting the dog

But… but there’s pettable doggos in wow tho.

its all fake

1 Like

It does remind me of a stream for the recent final fantasy. They had maximilian dood as a guest doing a challenge. And before he went to fight something the devs in japanese were trying to tell him basically “wait wait wait wait” so they wanted him to turn around and pet the dog companion you have XD

1 Like