LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Troll, got it

1 Like

Anyways for me itā€™s back to ignoring people who lack the range for convos and awareness when itā€™s time to listen as opposed to insert themselves and speak over minorities.

https://i.imgur.com/iKqguu3.jpeg

My cat is wondering why Iā€™m not going to bed ijbol

6 Likes

very judgmental cat. Has many brain cells for an orange one

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice way to put it, yes. Moving on, your lil scrungler is looking very devious.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Let me break it down really simply for you. This is the Allies and the Axis, and youā€™re pretending youā€™re somehow morally superior by pretending to be Switzerland. Youā€™re not.

If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. And the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality. ā€”Archbishop Desmond Tutu

And with that, Iā€™m done with you. On to admiring the kitty.

9 Likes

ā€œhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2sā€

2 Likes

great song!

4 Likes

I lost my magic T3 from my months long break :frowning:

2 Likes

I have about 5 1/2 hours before he starts demanding breakfast which I donā€™t know why I decided to overcomplicate but I kinda go w those Tiktok videos that feed him a little of several things, like he gets a tiny bit of raw based kibble some pate some freeze dried raw toppers or frozen raw nuggets add some salmon oil + water or broth which is cute and aesthetic until its like 5 am and I just woke up, so I finally started making his morning meals more simple just some raw based kibble and pate.

Iā€™ve just been finding this out recently :sob:

5 Likes

Oh okay, you fancy huh! He got a good life it sounds like. Just donā€™t forgetā€¦ heā€™s hungry. Always.

Full bowl? Nah itā€™s not full. Give him more!

1 Like

At first I thought he had goggles around his neckā€¦but I take it thatā€™s actually a tag of some kind. :laughing: Whatā€™s his name?

3 Likes

A air tag collar + air tag, I think I heard some others work better but thats what I went w, hes indoor anyways, and thats Sunfyre, it was between Sunfyre and Viserion just cause I think theyā€™re the prettiest dragons in asoiaf but hes like orange so

5 Likes

here i thought it was the feline version of Flavor Flav

3 Likes

Yeoooooowwwwllll boooooooooyyyyyy!

2 Likes

I need some Karaoke songs that are fun. All my songs are so sad- like I do a great Marry The Night- Lady Gaga and Go The Distance lol. I donā€™t love karaoke but my friend of 20+ years is doing a birthday party at it

Iā€™m thinking maybe just do more disney songs. Or Broadway maybeā€¦ Satisfied

Mate, if i wish death on a bigot who is wishing death on others, that wouldnā€™t make me better. Two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

That bigot is already in the wrong and everybody else can see that. I can either tell him off, and try to convince him to be a better person, or just ignore him.

But you do. Everybody does.

ā€¦Isnā€™t that why you have Pride Parades or try to educate people on this?..

Literally nobody said appease them. Infact, my comments heavily suggest converting them.

Iā€™ve seen people who are LGBT+ make doxing or death threats. Itā€™s a thing that anybody does if their irrationally upset.

Iā€™m against Doxing or Death threats from anybody, because itā€™s simply not cool. You already told us you dislike being told to die, so you know it would be terrible to tell somebody else that.

Iā€™ve literally never said the last partā€¦

Infact, i donā€™t think LGBT+ ever does this.

Youā€™re acting like i donā€™t call them out on their bigotry or threats/wishes of harm.

No, itā€™s not a false equivalence, itā€™s a scenario that can exist here with this idea.

By saying False equivalance here, youā€™re pretty much disagreeing with the idea and saying itā€™s not something that would work.

So youā€™re saying this idea wouldnā€™t help anybody then. Which thatā€™s my point hereā€¦

Look again, i can understand where youā€™re coming from here.

I just think this idea wonā€™t help in a slightest because itā€™s too easy to circumvent. In that being somebody who does geniunely think that, wouldnā€™t like the comment. Which is why iā€™ve bought up other things like views/comments.

ā€¦So despite the fact i do genuinely feel sorry for you that itā€™s something you have to deal with, you think me telling you it wonā€™t work is defending the terrible people?

Please for the love of kangaroos, think for a moment here. Why would i be telling you it wouldnā€™t work if iā€™m not empathetic?

Any criticism or laughing even is not an endorsement to witch hunt people. Iā€™ve made this very clear with people. Iā€™m against witch hunting.

And again, internet is public. The forums isnā€™t an island to itselfā€¦ Even a few others here post screenshots of posts here. Itā€™s not as uncommon as you think it is.

ā€¦Do you want to read that comment again? Because iā€™ve said ā€œTheir a certain thingā€. In that being their race, gender, sexuality, etcā€¦ Not because of the ideology what they pick.

Literally nobody told you thisā€¦

Again, where did i say ā€œAppease the bigotsā€?..

Iā€™m guessing to you, i shouldnā€™t be against all forms of bigotry because ā€œI lack range!!!ā€ā€¦ :roll_eyes:

There is a simple life lesson that will suit you well - you will never reason someone out of a position they didnā€™t reason themselves into.

4 Likes

Omg I could do Dear Evan Hansen but god Ben Platt sucks

Never say never.