LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Did we talk about Jojo Siwa? Did you know she invented gay pop AND she is headlining Chicago Pride? True queer icon

1 Like

I canā€™t stand that brat so I just focus on other things

3 Likes

Im just sad shes headlining pride when theres so many better choices

1 Like

Meh. Ainā€™t gotta go so missing it ainā€™t a big deal.

1 Like

Itā€™s still fun and many other performers so iā€™ll go still and just go to a different stage

1 Like

Why do people think they can ā€œshameā€ a fat person by staring at them while they eat?

It happens all the time to me and itā€™s so annoying. Today I was sitting in the car outside safeway while my sister shopped (I have a pulled thigh muscle so I canā€™t go in the store with her atm but she still wants me there for moral support lol) and pulled out my lunch and started eating.

There were these 2 guys in the ā€œeating areaā€ outside safeway that just spent 5 minutes staring at me.

Eventually, I had enough and stared back. Making sure I made direct eye contact the entire time I kept eating.

They left.

8 Likes

Itā€™s kind of creepy and some people shouldnā€™t be staring at others when they are eating. They should mind their own business.

3 Likes

That kind of thing just makes my skin crawl. I remember watching this psa thing on youtube once about how people were at a subway station just trying to get to work or go home or whatever, and people would just sit there and stare at someone. Like, eyes just dead set locked on. Itā€™s weird.

2 Likes

That is rather strange. Sorry that happened to you.

Hope the start of the week bodes better than what you encountered.

2 Likes

Another exciting update.

Well to me it is lol

But seriously, having a good day. A really ood day.

Today marks 3 years into start of transition :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congratulations! I hope itā€™s all gone well for you so far.

5 Likes

Thank you.

I beleive it has so far :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It can be a wonderful thing for sure. Iā€™ve passed two years since myself.

5 Likes

Congratulations! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

It truly is

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yw! :smiley:

Congratulations to you too!

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

May you all have many days filled with the happiness you need.

Nightsong

6 Likes

Finding out the studio that made Hi Fi Rush got the axe

Man

I havenā€™t been this bummed since PT got cancelled

That game had one of the sickest transformation sequences with a freaking mecha werewolf boss fight ( the shot at around 3:55, MMMMM dats some good animation )

4 Likes